Homearjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inarjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help GzSzGlUarjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help T9ywruyarjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help MrZV306arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help KNjj8mV

arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

arjun_kalra

arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help Empty
PostSubject: arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help   arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:59 pm

Your ingame username:Arjun_Singh_Kalra

Date of incident:2014-05-29

Admin who banned you:[MG]Raven..

Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]:COD

Ban reason: idk....

Short explanation of events: well let me tell you guys about my unknown ban i was playing as normal capturing zones and then i typed /submarineattack i saw a player there who is from soviet team idk his name then [MG]raven typed it to and when i shooted the bullets he doesn't losing his health then i noticed a red text saying don't shoot admin on duty or something after that i said wtf i cant kill him then in few secss i saw a test again in grey color server closed the connection i thought i lost my connection or something so i tired to join the server again but i can't coz again a grey text shows up saying you are banned from the server i need some help plzz im playing this game like 2 days and i made my score up to 400 like wasted 5 - 6 hours each day

Reason why you should be unbanned: i am innocent i think that .

Screenshots: i don't have any coz that was so fast,
Back to top Go down

arjun_kalra

PostSubject: Re: arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help   arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:09 pm

please help me someone .................
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help   arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm

hmm raven Razz again & the reason of this ban : nigga ?

unbanned since banned for nothing & yea he ain't that sovietBoy aka arjun_singh
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help   arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help Empty

Back to top Go down

arjun_singh_kalra unban application / plz help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1