Home[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] GzSzGlU[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] T9ywruy[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] MrZV306[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] KNjj8mV

[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]Exhaust[DK]

[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]   [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:54 pm

In game name: [MG]Exhaust[DK]
In game score/rank: 13549
How long have you been apart of the community: 5/6 Days
How can you help the server being an administrator: I can tell new players about the objectives they need to make to rank up and Answering all there questions , And Tell them server rules and Warn The rule breakers and Ban the hackers And To make the players dont break the rules So everything in server be great Smile
Why are you applying: First To make this server very good , Second : We all have diffrent timezones , Some times i open I find Hackers/Abusers/Rule-Breakers and I cant do anything , I just warn them in chat , I come in Forum i dont find any admin on , So i continue playing till a admin come on and i tell him about these people so he warn/kick/ban them .
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: Yes
Post a screenshot of your /stats:  [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] LbZfEmC
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]   [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:10 pm

You Applying Too Early Butt..
+1
-Helpful
-Active
-Respecting

Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]   [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Denied.

You applied too early need at least to wait 1 week after u got the MG

re-apply after a week

and jimmy please read the rules before voting -___-
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]   [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:03 pm

Ohk I thought its been 1 week
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]   [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:42 am

LOCKED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]   [MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK] Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Staff Tag Application From [MG]Exhaust[DK]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1