HomeReporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE GzSzGlUReporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE T9ywruyReporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE MrZV306Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE KNjj8mV

Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE Empty
PostSubject: Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE   Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 am

Dear fellow players and staff im am reporting on [MG]TRUE.this admin has ban me for his rudeness and insulting me and i request that you fix what is going on in his corrpted head and ill show you some pics of him
not doing his job right

first pic: i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/81/69/09/sa-mp-26.jpg
second pic: i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/81/69/09/sa-mp-23.jpg
third pic: i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/81/69/09/sa-mp-24.jpg
fourth pic: i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/81/69/09/sa-mp-25.jpg
fifth pic: i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/81/69/09/sa-mp-26.jpg

Higher Admins please do something about it.

ive made good friends with [MG]BRIGGS,[MG]ALSHAN007 [MG]GODMASK [MG]REYO and other admins guys i even try to appologize to true but he didnt want it.he disrespect me Irish and Paul please do something about it

This whole thing started when i got fired from my staff position.So admins please fix this thank you
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE   Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello.
I know you've have issues in the past with our staff, banning you ant etc.. correct me if I'am wrong.
For a start True isnt intrested in you, seen my the image given, how ever he shouldn't be speaking to players like that and not towards an official member.

Awaiting true to give is opinion.

Application on Hold
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
Briggs
Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE   Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm

I give yesterdays incident witness testimony  Very Happy 

Both True and Kstar in wrong, bit of bad blood between them.Anger get better of both
A teammate was calling me ingame, type my name 2 time, Kstar warn him for spam. So me and True talk to him about that, He insult True(don't think they like each other too much  Sad   ,I tell him calm down, they start getting into argument then[they threaten each other with knife jk  silent   ]  things escalate out of control.
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE   Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:12 pm

no briggs when i warn the player true told me not to do it and called me an idiot
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE   Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Let me put it this way.

@KStar - You shouldn't been warning players, you are not a part of the admin team, there for don't do it again. You should be playing as normal player.

@True - I suggest you keep out is business and leave him be (same goes with KStar) Do what you have to do, ban hackers, warn players. Not! Insult players or i will be demoting you!!!

No action will be taken towards you two!

Can some one lock this ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE   Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting on ADMIN [MG]TRUE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1