HomeRedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication GzSzGlURedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication T9ywruyRedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication MrZV306RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication KNjj8mV

RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

RedSkull

RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication Empty
PostSubject: RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication   RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:21 am

RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication - What is your In game name: - How long have you been a part of the Community: - How active are you: - Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: - List of the previous names you have used: - Why do you want the tag: - Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: - If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: - What can you do as a member to help people: - Why should we accept you: - Picture of your stats:- What is your In game name: RedSkull
- How long have you been a part of the Community: Forum i have the WinterRedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication - What is your In game name: - How long have you been a part of the Community: - How active are you: - Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: - List of the previous names you have used: - Why do you want the tag: - Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: - If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: - What can you do as a member to help people: - Why should we accept you: - Picture of your stats:Soldier account, but i can´t login in this account, so i create this (April)
February in the game (I guess, i don´t remember.)
- How active are you: Normal player active/ A few days i can´t connect because i have PC problems.
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: ---
- List of the previous names you have used: Arcade, WinterSoldier, and i guess that i don´t have more nicknames.
- Why do you want the tag: Because at this time that i have been part of the server, i decided to apply again for this, i want give my little help to all comunity.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes.
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]RedSkull
- What can you do as a member to help people: Help new people to have some basic skills in the game.
- Why should we accept you: Because i can be a help to the players, i try to help reporting hackers, abusers or things like that.
- Picture of your stats:
Back to top Go down

RedSkull

PostSubject: Re: RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication   RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:24 am

RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication <a href=RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication Stats11" />
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication   RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Negative.

-Semi-Active
-Unhelpful
-Unskilled o.O
Back to top Go down
[MG].S.W.A.T.[DK]
[MG].S.W.A.T.[DK]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication   RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 pm

-Inactive
-Unhelpful
-Immature
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication   RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:07 pm

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication   RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

RedSkull/[MG] Tag aplication

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1