HomeBanned again with no reason. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBanned again with no reason. GzSzGlUBanned again with no reason. T9ywruyBanned again with no reason. MrZV306Banned again with no reason. KNjj8mV

Banned again with no reason.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Transormau5

Banned again with no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Banned again with no reason.   Banned again with no reason. EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:30 pm

EDIT: Added the information based on things Alshan_007 said.

Your ingame username: Transformau5
Date of incident: 1st of July 2014.
Admin who banned you: badtrip
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]: COD
Ban reason: Health Hacks.
Short explanation of events: Before the ban I had some lags forcing me to relog often. On the other server I was banned for the same reason with the same circumstances. The lag caused me to see that everyone has 0 ping and points. I had to relog often and the lag came back again. After few tries I couldn't relog- I was banned.
Reason why you should be unbanned: I was unbanned yesterday or 2 days ago because I was innocent, so I am this time. Below you can see that I have no files providing the health advantage.
Screenshots:
SA folder (if FPS mod is forbidden then tell me):
Banned again with no reason. Ri99dV8

Cleo:
Banned again with no reason. ZNmcg5d
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Banned again with no reason.   Banned again with no reason. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Hmm,Its been Almost A Week....If HE Didnt reply yet within 3 dayz ...PM me or Any LEvel 4+ Admin UR IP Address...

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Badtrip
[MG]Badtrip
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned again with no reason.   Banned again with no reason. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 pm

When I go to investigate any suspicious player, I do rigorous testing. Hardly any mistake I make. I can not identify problems of delay in internet player suspect. Sorry friend, but to me you were using illegal programs.

-STAYS BANNED-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned again with no reason.   Banned again with no reason. Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned again with no reason.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1