HomeIm soo Sorry :(  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inIm soo Sorry :(  GzSzGlUIm soo Sorry :(  T9ywruyIm soo Sorry :(  MrZV306Im soo Sorry :(  KNjj8mV

Im soo Sorry :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Im soo Sorry :(  Empty
PostSubject: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 am

Your ingame username:[MG]Xvandeta[DK]
Date of incident:6/7/2014
Admin who banned you:[MG]ALshan-007
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]:Cod
Ban reason:Ammdo Hack And telports
Short explanation of events:I was just trya hack i download im soo soo sorry it will never happed agine and if i make any thing wrong i will take all the plame and desrver the ban im sorry i just get my mg and dk tag Sad
Reason why you should be unbanned:I Just Got my Mg And Dk tag And im soo sorry there is was a man who use aimbot i try to report him 4 times but admin was afk i use hack to kill him im soo sorry it will never happed agine i hope you all forgive me  Sad  Sad  Sad 
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:38 am

Note:It Wasnt Me Who Saw U Hackin at the First Place,it was [MG]S.W.A.T....

Hmm okay...seems like ur Addicted to server,seems like u like it...but Im sorry to hear that u hacked,didn't expect this frm u...

He is a good guy helping us a lot,but hackin wont help u knw :\ .... I Would Like to give U a Chance since U did good things and U Gave up at the first place and suffz...,Not like those hakers who keep on saying "I Didnt Hack Please Let Me In Adminnnnnss" -_- ......Anywayz Im just leaving it to 0wner/Co-0wner...

By The Way,Ur english In ur MG Tag was So cool with Good Grammar and Stuffs...but how did Ur English End up like this in here? o.O

Last edited by [MG]Alshan_007 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 am

Im So Nervous and Sad And Sorry to didi that Horriple acting Sad Thats why Sad
Back to top Go down
Reptar
Reptar
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:42 am

And the time that i ban you for ammo locking? I think I was right with this that happen now. Razz
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:08 am

Woh he Evaded...Well Sh**....Let 0wner/Co-0wner take a decision....
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 am

Im so sorry guys i get need one more chance and keep watching me if i did any thing wrong 1 more time then i will be ban for ever Sad Just one more chance and i promiss i will not let you down Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:09 am

Im so sorry guys i let this Community down i Just need 1 chance i promiss i will not fail this Community agine... im soo sorry i hope you forgive me I will do my Best to help the server All im Asking is one chance to Brove my self agine and to win all your respect agine Sad Sad The Last Decision is yours guys Sad
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:18 am

[MG]XVandeta wrote:

Im so sorry guys i let this Community down i Just need 1 chance i promiss i will not fail this Community agine... im soo sorry i hope you forgive me I will do my Best to help the server All im Asking is one chance to Brove my self agine and to win all your respect agine The Last Decision is yours guys

Well we will wait for owners to decide,you seem like a good player but you have [MG]TAG and you said you saw an hacker using aimbot why didn't you report him in report player Topic?well ive been through this punishment that you will mabe meet but i hoped you deleted all thous hacks and stuffs,BUT LET US WAIT FOR OWNERS/CO-OWNERS,waiting FOR [MG]IRISH_&[MG]PAUL_ and higher admins
,regards KSTAR_
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 am

Kaster he was a new player just login for hack and i report 4 times but the only admin onlie was s.w.a.t
and he was afk for 20 min and i get so angry im so sorry Sad i hope owners decide the best Sad And i sware i will let any admin search in my pc for hacks i delete that hack i sware Sad Ty all for your Openion and i hope owners forgive me Sad
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:21 am

[MG]XVandeta wrote:
Kaster he was a new player just login for hack and i report 4 times but the only admin onlie was s.w.a.t
and he was afk for 20 min and i get so angry im so sorry i hope owners decide the best And i sware i will let any admin search in my pc for hacks i delete that hack i sware Ty all for your Openion and i hope owners forgive me

I know its hard to play with hacker but your a nice guys who used hacks on the server and see what happend to you,you risk the chance of you losing the tag,although hes hacker and admins wasn't online it is not right for you to download hacks i saw a hacker killing me i reported and wait patient and alshan came on so just be patient and every thing will work out

Well owners/co-owners i hope you forgive him he's a good player and helped allot and he's done something wrong i know how he feels so i beg jut give him a chance please i beg hes very helpful and he's a good and friendly player well let him know what you guys have decide to do
/regards KSTAR_
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 am

XVandeta:
Hacking against a hackers makes you just as bad, however; i know why you felt the need to hack.

What you should have done was to stay away

Wait for higher level admin's decision.
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:50 am

Im so sad of my self to do such behaveyour and i will never do it agine all i want is secound and last chance and to keet my tag i just get it today Sad Ty All for your openion Sad
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:13 am

Pm me your ip,you will get a chance without MG tag,need to re apply again after a week.

-Unbanned-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im soo Sorry :(    Im soo Sorry :(  Empty

Back to top Go down

Im soo Sorry :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Ban Appeals :: Unbanned-