Home[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. GzSzGlU[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. T9ywruy[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. MrZV306[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. KNjj8mV

[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. Empty
PostSubject: [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application..   [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:04 am

In game name:[MG]XVandeta[Dt]
In game score/rank:39000 score
How long have you been apart of the community:4-5 weeks
How can you help the server being an administrator: I have a lot of experience in that Very Happy i was admin in another servers + i have friends in this server and they are admins here so i got experience from them so i can help people as i always do i'll warn rule breakers, ban hackers ... etc Smile
Why are you applying:I can help this server as i started to be so active here because i love this server Very Happy .. hackers growing everyday and they getting more and more so with my experience i think i can help Smile
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:Yes I know It And I will try My best To avoid It Smile
Post a screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/nLRrJSG
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application..   [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:41 am

Positive ~.~

-Acitve
-Helpful
-Skilled
-Good Player

Yoo Bish ... Good luck!
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application..   [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:11 am

AUTO DENIED.
Must be member for 2 weeks
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application..   [MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application.. Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]XVandeta[DT] | Staff Application..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1