HomeAdministration WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdministration GzSzGlUAdministration T9ywruyAdministration MrZV306Administration KNjj8mV

Administration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gordo

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Administration   Administration EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:49 am

- What is your in game name: StalinhoRR
- How long have you been a part of the Community: I registered not too long, but I play a while, I just stopped a little, and now I'm back this week, it can be PROVEN in my points
- How long can you stay active: Well, I have the whole day free, I took one month vacation in the service, and how it has nothing to my agent, and will not, I can devote to administration.
- Have your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No.
- List of previous names you used: Stalinator
- Why do you want to tag: I want to contribute to that server, because this is the game I play the most, and was part of several good things, and amazing friends I've met in this game, conversations on Skype, RC. Wish to participate, help and may contain, hold any type of offender for the proper functioning of the server good game and the players.
- Have you read all the rules of the server and the forum: Yes, if you want I can reread more often the case that time is not approved.
- If accepted, what your name is tagged MG:? [MG] Stalinho
- What you can do as a member to help people: I want to help banish may contain and give punishment to offenders, (clear prior warning, as is done in common) Power guide new players, try to keep the friendship between players, and no fights. Do these things, and of course, everything within reason and common sense.
- Why should we accept you: As stated above, I made many friends, not to fight'm not, I have helped many beginners and always cooperated to ban offenders.
I want to be fair in all actions, and ALWAYS hand, the rules imposed by the game, and of course ALL actions within reason.
I want to make players happy, with events and fun things, moreover, that the game is for fun.
I speak English, Portuguese and Spanish.
I'm Brazilian. Thank you for reading, even if I do not accept, but I will continue doing my role player, complaints, and may help within my reach.
- Picture of your stats:Administration Screen13
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:54 am

-In-Active
-Unhelpful
-There is no picture of your stats
-Never seen you in-game.

~Randy.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:08 am

U just register 1 week on our community

-You must be 3 weeks playign in MG Community-
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Auto denied. Please meet the requirements.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd

Sponsored content

Administration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Administration   Administration Empty

Back to top Go down

Administration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1