HomeReport Admin [MG]Calculon WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReport Admin [MG]Calculon GzSzGlUReport Admin [MG]Calculon T9ywruyReport Admin [MG]Calculon MrZV306Report Admin [MG]Calculon KNjj8mV

Report Admin [MG]Calculon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

Report Admin [MG]Calculon Empty
PostSubject: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:19 am

Name of rulebreaker:[Mg]Calculon
Date of incident:17/8/2014
Short explanation of events:I Have Proplem's With cal Since i got promoted 1st He Always say im a hack/Lier/Should Get Baned /Then Today He said im hack Admin And then he say I should Ban you i told him You can't ban me for No Reson Like Belic Got Demoted becase he Baned You He say ok you ask for it and then Kicked Me Admin True And Admin Max Was There They Saw The Hall Thing :Note: i Never Lied about anything i always say the True only The Truth on my Topic's Irish/Alshan Can Confim that and The Hack thing i Left Behind for ever i never used hack agine and i got Tested many Time's and if someone have Proof i used Hack's Upload it Cal is saying some Lie things and say im the Lier Like True was giveing me Armour and Health That's Never Happend Afetr i Got UnBaned I never Abuse and about Tru's account thing i said all on my topic and irish say's it's over But Not For Cal :The Admin Who Baned Me Was Alshan And The admin who Promote Me was ALshan That's Proof's I got Changed And im not asking for demote cal or even ban i just wana him to let me alone..
Admin Level:3
Command abused: /kick
Screenshots:I Taked a screen shots for every single word

https://i.imgur.com/wElamqW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lq0SBcF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8TKR87W.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/wIbzpqI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FFmlBzJ.jpg
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:29 am

I have never trusted you and i never will, you lost that a while ago.

"Once a hacker, Always a hacker. NO Tolerance"

Its real "strange" how you choose what photos you use just to make people think that IM the BAD GUY.

Take a look at how you asked for it?

Report Admin [MG]Calculon Screen42

Report Admin [MG]Calculon Screen43

Careful what you wish for, Even Maxx said it.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Badtrip
[MG]Badtrip
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:53 am

Dear Messrs. Admins, Vandeta and Calculon,

Their attitudes do not represent the values ​​of the administrative team of the server. Sometimes, when I am online on the server, I witness verbal attacks from both sides. I hope you get it over with this fight or I suggest some more strict punishment to be applied in both to stop this stupid fight, which is deteriorating the harmony of the administrative team.

Sincerely,

[MG]Badtrip
Admin Level 3
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:06 am

Cal about your Pic's And my pic's

* i Should Ban You- Cal

*Cal Do it- me

*Show me - me

You can't Ban Me For No Reason - Me

Srsly ? i Told you you can't ban me without a Reason so uou kick me to proof you can ? is that's what you think it's Right ?

Cal Don't think becase you are Donor You can't been Demoted/Baned

Go see Dodger Rule's About There Is not Diffren't You Will get punishment Like any Normal Player

:Note: Jayden Thinked He was a God Just Like you do But He got Demoted ..

:Agine: Im Not Asking For punishment To you I Just wana You to let me Alone Don't speak with me Unless It's Adminduty Thing .. That's
It

Don't Call me A Hacker Untill You Have proof Or you Just Will look Stupid ...
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:15 am

You literally asked for it.
So you are coming off provoking me and report hunting me.

If you stay out of my way ill stay out of yours. so ONLY discuss admin things and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:03 am

Look guys just chill c'mon calculon i was a hacker and you forgived me you stilled talk to me and vandeta also hacked but all admins forgived him he even got promoted and you guys are both are on the admin team C'mon guys admins are also friends for example i saw mahad entered the server and the admins welcome him and that shows friend ship so calculon and vandeta just make friends please lets not make the wrong turn to life
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 7:26 am

[MG]Badtrip wrote:
Dear Messrs. Admins, Vandeta and Calculon,

Their attitudes do not represent the values ​​of the administrative team of the server. Sometimes, when I am online on the server, I witness verbal attacks from both sides. I hope you get it over with this fight or I suggest some more strict punishment to be applied in both to stop this stupid fight, which is deteriorating the harmony of the administrative team.

Sincerely,

[MG]Badtrip
Admin Level 3
I agree with badtrip, they both fight verbally, but the reason for fighting doesn't make any sense,. This is just a game. The problem should be solved, should be satisfying both vandeta and calculon.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:47 am

[MG]KSTAR_[I.S.I] wrote:
Look guys just chill c'mon calculon i was a hacker and you forgived me you stilled talk to me and vandeta also hacked but all admins forgived him he even got promoted and you guys are both are on the admin team C'mon guys admins are also friends for example i saw mahad entered the server and the admins welcome him and that shows friend ship so calculon and vandeta just make friends please lets not make the wrong turn to life

Totally Right. Just ignore some one if he abuse you or try to annoy you.
Like am doing ^_^

Just Go Get your way and leave them behind, and don't fight!
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:09 am

Every admin is mean to me... do you see me fight with them???
You guys should let it go.. forget the past and move on...
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:41 am

Righ!!!

For a starts I dont want any replying to this topic if you were not involved.

@calulan - you will be warned due to heavy insulting.

@XVandeta - thank you for reporting. If he does it anymore ingnore him.

Singed
Head Manger
Jackz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:16 pm

@Calculon - Until and unless u see him hacking again,you can't call him hacker or some stuff like that.If you can be friends,go ahead .Well,Just stay away from him if u can't be friends.Next time if u insult him for no reason,a strict action will be taken.Take it as a warn from me now.Good luck and take care. Smile

@Xvandeta - Well,i know you guyz always fight.Just ignore him if u cant be friends.If u can it be much better.Dont worry about Maxx he is just kidding.Take care and good luck to u too. Smile

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Admin [MG]Calculon   Report Admin [MG]Calculon Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Admin [MG]Calculon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1