Homemy admin/moderator application  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inmy admin/moderator application  GzSzGlUmy admin/moderator application  T9ywruymy admin/moderator application  MrZV306my admin/moderator application  KNjj8mV

my admin/moderator application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

SpiRitTaKer

my admin/moderator application  Empty
PostSubject: my admin/moderator application    my admin/moderator application  EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:59 am

In game name:SpiRitTaKer
In game score/rank:hmm my rank 7 scores= 2134 i think
How long have you been apart of the community:Sorry i have joined a game from many days but cuz of some problems i cant register there at that game idk about that problem but now i can join forums .thanks!
How can you help the server being an administrator:i am active player always iam active by day most of players in-game know me jaydan too i think i will help alot if ill get this chance plz i will be active as operator/admins i will see all all players in game that they r hacking or not if yes ill first kick him if he do that again ill pbanned him no second chance.
Why are you applying:cuz i want to be a operator/admin
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:yea
Post a screenshot of your /stats:ill upload that soon!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

my admin/moderator application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1