Home[MG] Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag Application GzSzGlU[MG] Tag Application T9ywruy[MG] Tag Application MrZV306[MG] Tag Application KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yulaw
Yulaw

[MG] Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag Application   [MG] Tag Application EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 am

i Register To Team MG Smile

In game name: Yulaw

In game score / rank: 7229/9 (Master Of Wars)

- How long have you been a part of the Community: If I'm not mistaken, one week over or 23:01:2014 ( If I'm not mistaken )
- Why did you apply: (I do not force ) , because I can not see the admin kept online, so I implement this so that I can help other admins and moderators
-Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member : I know very well about it  Very Happy
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]Yulaw
-What can you do as a member to help people: I coud help the player in command as in replacing the  team etc, and I can oversee the player, and if I can use the commad kick the tires and I'll oversee    illegal program
- Why should we accept you : because I can keep an eye on the server for 5 hours + , and I can keep an eye on illegal player during my play on the server, or (I will not betray this topic)
-Picture of stats : http://prntscr.com/2pzcs0
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

[MG] Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application   [MG] Tag Application EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:16 pm

PENDING VOTES - FROM THE [MG] TEAM!

DENIED (edited from Main Owner Ben Mitch 13/12/2014)

Last edited by [MG]Ben Mitch on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated 13th December 2014 19:56 from Main owner Ben Mitch)
Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1