HomeExplanation and some Complaints :@ WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inExplanation and some Complaints :@ GzSzGlUExplanation and some Complaints :@ T9ywruyExplanation and some Complaints :@ MrZV306Explanation and some Complaints :@ KNjj8mV

Explanation and some Complaints :@

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

Explanation and some Complaints :@ Empty
PostSubject: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:55 am

Hi all 1st of all bear that in mind each and every word of this post is truth... I've been quiet up till now until you people banned me unfairly...I need to tell you how i been feeling about shit going on here..
1st you take away my Clan Moderator Status even when I am active on Forums..But I am okay with that
2nd you Ban me for saying I use sObeit...and all your so called proofs not showing me hacking or anything..They just show the hp not me warping the heli or restoring it...But hey no worries
3rd you take away my MG Tag..I kept quiet..
4th Now you say that I am done with MG Tag that I can't apply for it again..
What The **** man....
See thing is all you guys want to care about is what mahad thinks...he said he suspected me cuz i had a perfect aim in dm ..well see this mahad
we were 5 people up in the balcony ME,Gabriel,Predator,Fenix,Opex,Nascau and when atif came we were shooting him and by the time he used to come up to get me he had lost almost all his armour with 50-70 hp left
Explanation and some Complaints :@ Sa-mp-22
Then when he came up i could've easily kill him in straight shots
You expect me to miss these straight shots? I ain't nab like you that i'll miss straight shots
See the pics showing me and gabriel both shooting Atif
Explanation and some Complaints :@ Sa-mp-23
Explanation and some Complaints :@ Sa-mp-24
But hey you framed me and banned me for sob man...Yes I have no proofs showing I didn't do it...I could only tell you guys I didn't do it but you people seemed like you didn't WANT to believe me...
Alshan didn't want to believe...everyone was caring about the hp of heli...Well you said either take my tag and get unbanned for 1 week then banned again or lose the tag and be unbanned forever..so i chose to leave the tag after much thinking and persuading by friends...This ain't fair
Let me remind you of some examples:
1- Mahad brings a pro (aimbotter) from somewhere and starts boasting of his greatness...True suspects him of aimbotting but you people don't listen..Then Mahad makes him an admin in no time...I dont know how long he been in our server..but he sure ain't old as we are..so instead of giving us a chance you gave him adminship..
2-Mahad bans LCPD for Aimbot..Lcpd got no proof showing he innocent same as me..
Me and Fenix back him up and get him unbanned...Then LCPD tells me he'll be joining ISI when gets unbanned..When he does get unbanned I pm'ed him on the forums twice asking him what to do either add him in clan or not..but he ignored Yesterday I asked LCPD in game what about you told me you'll join me ...guess what he told me?
He told : '' I got a better offer Very Happy''
See he now an admin when he became DK as RinGan LCPD was banned but couldn't prove his innocence but he got to keep his tag and now he admin too...Seems like mahad brings his friends and makes them admins for his clan showing "look we take only pros in"
I saw that pro aimbotter
I've got more
3-This might hurt a bit you two but i gotta tell it...Two of our MG members start to share the admin power one of them has...They never got their Tags removed neither did the REAL admin that time got adminship removed...and the 2nd person got adminship too...hmmm cool
4-[MG]Jayden everyone knows him=...everyone knows how many time he abuses his powers...He never got adminship removed neither the tag
but when I am framed not proving I hack or anything you take away my tag and alshan tells me i won't get it again... "I am done for tags"
Is this Justice?
Seems like everyone is interested in is getting an adminship and whether an admin got ur back or not...
I've been here for 8 months...Did anyone suspected me of hacking? or anyone said it? If I been using hacks am I stupid to put my rep on the line for using it in front of 5 admins in-game?
Seems like you don't wanna trust us..We've been here for quite a while but you still don't believe us...
I got no proof showing me innocent but when i told you i am speaking the truth no one was willing to believe me (Godmask and Bellic came late for me) but when I Sweared.. Mahad starts telling you its a Fake Swear Look man i don't know why you hate me  or stuff but remember this I ain't a LIER most of all..I know the value of my words..You think i will fake swear just to get unbanned?Its not worth it
P.S: Mahad the next time you decide to frame me better make a video and you can spec me like 24/7 as always but you ain't gettin shit cuz i dont do hacking in ths server..I've not used sob since 2013
for the hack you accuse me on my screen the heli never fall down as you say but you don't wanna trust me i see...I don't know if it lag or bug or glitch but neither I hacked not Predator..If anyone of us woul've hacked the other would've been shocked and their would be something in the chat like xD if we knew other is using hacks
Don't close the topic or delete it cuz i'll make it again..I need these things cleared in my mind...I said to mahad i'll ruin him once i get in-game cuz I not having a good time these dayz...I got more things to worry about then this unfair ban..I was angry already but the way he reacted banned me and made it a joke it got my more angry..So i said shit i shouln't have...I'm having a hard time so i think i might stop playing for quite some time due to my personal problem (Crazy knows best) and other shitt..
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:02 am

Amm ok lets Start Smile

1-Briggs? i don't know about his aimbot and none ever told me about him.He ain't in DK though and his name in game is [MG][SAW]Briggs!

2-Yeah LCPD proved himself.Alshan told me and i said ok.
(((i told him to join DK and he said i will think about it)))
((Then next day he said ok put my DK tag))

3-What, is it my mistake?

4-You even know who Jayden is?
If he was not here i think server would be dead by now!
Dude he helped the server alot in Starting Days!
Everyone respect him so you should!
(((He is The Most Better and Best Admin of Server)))

5-Oops no fifth point? ok leave it!

About DM i don't know!

So Now what?
Back to top Go down
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:41 am

1st of all as the topic says Xplanation and COMPLAINTS...
1-i'm talking about Pro aImbotter RinGan your FRIEND... -_- i knw briggs fair player
2- if you could've asked me at that time to open team viewer for examining my pc...i would've done that..thing is u were not willing to accept i didn't hack...you were making fun that you will fap for 10 houes now you made an ACHIEVEMENT and proving me i hack...look man seriously you ain't fuuny...you made me more angry as i was angry already...i had no proof or pics...how could i prove that to you? Only thing i could do was take snaps of my gta sa directory and show it to you..or show you in team viewer...but as always you would've said i deleted it...
3rd i didn't said it your fault..i said if all of them can keep the tag why am i deprived of it? Why can't i apply again
4-Look man I respect Jayden did i say i dont? I just provin that they all get to keep their tags and adminships when they were proved doing things..but you cant even prove i warped it or set its hp why was my tag removed...why can't i apply again?
And about lcpd i quoted what he said yesterday you can ask him yourself...
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:55 am

wtf... that is sooooooooooo long...
take hour to read all of it...

and don't quit..
if you innocent.. you got nothin to worry about...
just be patient..
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:27 am

as the topic says Explanation and Complaints...what did you expect 3 lines???
I am a writer by nature...I can keep writing all day :p
these were my feelings in the shortes way possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:58 am

ok MiniGamer Ringan is the proest aimbotter. Happy?

And About lcpd. He got Positive votes from all admins not only me or DK Admins ^^

and about fap thing i was fapping on the thing your friend said "Warp Bug" lol?

and you can apply again Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
[MG]lcpd[GOD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:20 am

he told you i got unbanned cuz i was friend with mahad
we really fought a lot about that aimbot and i was ready to leave the server but someday when i was checkng forum alshan told me you are getting unbanned plus that joining DK has nothing to do with unbanning me.
i appreciate your support and fenix's support but i cant judge 
the problem with aimbot is that smpeople can get banned even not havin it.
besides that i uploaded proof that i redid everything i did in ringan's video again 
minigamer i ll support if i find smthing convincing i ll redo it again and try smthn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:54 am

Man i am not criticizing you...its just they took my tag..i had to give examples that people had their tag even after serious shitt..but i didn't get it...now its solved since i can apply again...i didn't mean to get you banned..u are my friend too :p
i'll apply after 2 weeks...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Minigamer,firstly stop Fucking Lying -_- I Hate lies...I DID NOT say this ("Well you said either take my tag and get unbanned for 1 week then banned again or lose the tag and be unbanned forever")...This Was told by [MG]Irish_ not me. -_- . About that MG tag...I donno wether you will get that back or not because ur problem is being HANDLED by [MG]Irish since Im busy.So ill ask him and ill reply to u ASAP . Also,leave about the aimbot shit for now..If smones says ur using aimbot,let them prove it with a video then.

Secondly,It is not that I did'nt want to believe u Minigamer. -_- I did'nt have enough time to deal with ur ban appeal....and by the time when I came back Irish already took a Final Decision.So I thought he already dealed with all the stuff...and so I did'nt take any further actions then...

Ok now lets talk abour those 4 things which Minigamer mentioned:

1.Again u lied here minigamer -_- ....see what u wrote ("True suspects him of aimbotting but you people don't listen").Well Guess what,we were watchin his as* all day long and one of us found him hacking....Irish did a poll instead of takin a direct final decision,so dat Mahad knows his mistake..and so He is BANNED.   (Mahad,dont talk more about this..He didint prove his innocence and time is up now...More talkin about this may lead to fight now...So,that's it no more talkin about him..)

2.About LCPD,Mahad was'nt sure about his ban...I mean he was'nt 100%...and Lcpd tried his as* a lot to prove his innocence...and somewhat we r proved with it.And so I told Mahad to Unban him...(Also Don't say its because I support DK or someshit...-_- Well,This is why I don't join any Clans.Anywayz,for me...All Clans are equal to me and I have kept a Equidistant from all.)

3.Are u toking about the MG tag...Well like I said "ill ask Irish and ill reply to u ASAP".
Also,what do u mean by this? (".Two of our MG members start to share the admin power one of them has...They never got their Tags removed neither did the REAL admin that time got adminship removed...and the 2nd person got adminship too...hmmm cool")Is it about Vandetaa ? If it is...he Apologized and we Warned him and gave a chance.

4.Ohh [MG]Jayden...don't take him too light....Those who are here long b4 will understand what and who he was.Anywayz,for the past few months...he have done some shits...(Due to a personal problem which I would NOT LIKE to Disclose) Well he is Warned already and if he continues this ...an action will be taken then.

Well..See what u wrote again at the end...("alshan tells me i won't get it again... 'I am done for tags'...Is this Justice?") Why u keep on lying again and again -_- ....I said that IRISH TOLD ME THIS...its not a decision by me. -_-
OK I guess that's all...Hope u understand what was the problem behind these all...I'll ask Irish about ur [MG]Tag and reply to u soon about it.That's all and Take Care!

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Peace!

Another hour spended..
Soooooo many word.'..

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:35 pm

I aint fucking lying man
Irish might've told you that but who told me that?
you asked me in game when irish unbanned me that what happened? i told you they took my tag and unbanned me..i told you they gave me 2 choices..either keep the tag and get unbanned for 1 week or leave it and get unbanned without time choice then i told i lost the tag..you asked what will become of your tag now i said i'll apply after 2 weeks you said irish told you that i was done for tags..and that i might ask him..is it lying?
about ringan problem i didnt knew you were specing him..cuz we aint staff we only know what is disclosed to us...So you saying i lying..i only telling you what everyone knew
if i would write this in 1st post all this long then crazy would need another hour to read it
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Minigamer... u said this ("alshan tells me i won't get it again... 'I am done for tags'...Is this Justice?") which basically means I TOLD U...and that is not true,u know yeh it was Irish.Nvm...

Yo...if ur not sure with that Ringan stuff why u gonan talk about that then...say the stuffs which ur sure about mate. -_-
Back to top Go down
[MG]MiniGamer
[MG]MiniGamer
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Sorry man..actually i just cut the speech to make long story short Very Happy
and RinGan well i just thought that was it Very Happy Why you mad?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:16 pm

Ain't mad xD ...its just that ur giving a False name to the MG community...See what u said ( "True suspects him of aimbotting but you people don't listen.." ) According to what u said...it sounds like "We Don't Care and Listen others....We just do what we want to" etc...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Well...ok your now Allowed To Apply For [MG]TAG After 2 Weeks..and yeh that's it I guess . I hope that I have clarified all your doubts....So take care.. Smile

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:27 am

Good, this topic will end without breaking into a fight. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation and some Complaints :@   Explanation and some Complaints :@ Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation and some Complaints :@

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1