Home[MG] Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag Application GzSzGlU[MG] Tag Application T9ywruy[MG] Tag Application MrZV306[MG] Tag Application KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tony_465

[MG] Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag Application   [MG] Tag Application EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:21 pm

- What is your In game name: Tony_465
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 3 Months
- How active are you: 4-8 hours per day
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No, it's my first for [MG] tag
- List of the previous names you have used: No
- Why do you want the tag: it will be easier to help players and can participate more actively in the SERVER
- Have you read ALL SERVER  and forum rules?: Yes
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]Tony_465
- What can you do as a member to help people: Help newcomers learn the commands, explaining SERVER for beginners, always alert to Adm about hackers and do everything you can
- Why should we accept you: Because I'm always helping, I'm very active, I love this community, I want to help her to always improve and I can help India’s players
- Picture of your stats:
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

[MG] Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application   [MG] Tag Application EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:37 pm

-Denied-

-Did'nt wait for the re apply duration.Your 10 yrs old and Immature and I know it.You Did'nt read the rules.You may apply next on 25thSeptember 2014..and spamming might lead to BAN.

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-