Home[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) GzSzGlU[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) T9ywruy[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) MrZV306[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) KNjj8mV

[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) Empty
PostSubject: [MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again)   [MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:50 am

[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ Staff Application

In game name:
[MG][SAW]Jimmy_

In game score/rank:
25019 | General Of Army (Approx)

How long have you been apart of the community:
7 Months

How can you help the server being an administrator:
First of all I try to help every player as much as I can. Also many admin are getting inactive even some time there is no admin online and I'm getting very active. So it will be great to come to back. Also I can help then as a MG member but every thing is not possible. I do every possible things to help Players and even Admins. As I'm Ex-Admin of this server I'm experienced. I know how to handle this position.
Reason For Resigning: Many of you guys asked me that why I resigned. Well the reason is that I was out of my city to submit my resume and for giving my interview. And this was all in sudden. Luckily I got the job. After that they called me for training and for some formalities. So after that I was not sure that I'll be back to server or not because it was in sudden. So here's the reason for my resignation.

Why are you applying:
As you all guys know that many admin are leaving Or getting Inactive and getting kicked. This is resulting in less activity of admins. due to that there are lot of problems coming in server. Many admins sometimes not able to connect all time and there is no admin is server. This happens many times. Also that time I'm active and helpless and Most of the players start abusing me. Not only this I want to protect this server forever.

Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:
Yes Yes ofcourse. I'm already been an admin in this server I know how to Handle this Position. Like I'm trained for that.

Post a screenshot of your /stats:
[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) 1hxppx
Love COW.....
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again)   [MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:55 am

No need for applying again.

[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again) PsHAybH
Back to top Go down

[MG][SAW]Jimmy_ | Staff Application (Again)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1