Home[MG] Community Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Community Tag Application GzSzGlU[MG] Community Tag Application T9ywruy[MG] Community Tag Application MrZV306[MG] Community Tag Application KNjj8mV

[MG] Community Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Koguluguju

[MG] Community Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Community Tag Application   [MG] Community Tag Application EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 pm

- What is your In game name:Koguluguju
- How long have you been a part of the Community:About 2 weeks.
- How active are you:Everyday i am online , sometimes playing at night when others sleeping , sometimes i play early morning before college , but yea , Mostly i am online after school.
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:Nop
- List of the previous names you have used:Koguluguju
- Why do you want the tag:I want to help people and give my own contribution , to make server better , and help players , do solve incomprehensible problems!
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:Yes i do !!
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG]Koguluguju
- What can you do as a member to help people:I will make sure that players wont brake rules , also hacks , they will be removed , and always i tell to admin if i see hacker , Razz
- Why should we accept you:Cus i love [MG] i PLaY here everyday , and love u jayden < 3 mactavish , tpimester Smile , MG Delete , lets be friends , respect from me to you ! Smile , Clause i am verrrry sorry about that *** in last application , this time i will think , what im gonna say! peace! , Tyiary u are very helpful also. Smile[MG] Community Tag Application Mg11
- Picture of your stats:
Back to top Go down

[MG]Ben Mitch
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

[MG] Community Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG] Community Tag Application   [MG] Community Tag Application EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 pm

09/02/2014 topic been ignored

DENIED
Back to top Go down

[MG] Community Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1