Home<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 GzSzGlU<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 T9ywruy<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 MrZV306<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 KNjj8mV

<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]Hi$oKa[DK]
Clan Member
Clan Member

<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 Empty
PostSubject: <3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3   <3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:42 pm

In game name:[MG][SAW]hamid[EW]
In game score/rank:10300 General of army
How long have you been apart of the community:5 month
How can you help the server being an administrator:I can help new players telling them server rules to never break a rule,I can explain to them about things for ex : what is c bug or CMDS, I can warn rulebreakers and abusers,ban the hackers and ADV-players to make the server clean .
Why are you applying:to make it the best server in the world with server players and stop all hackers and all abusers. sometimes when I log in to the server there is no admin online and i find much players hackers so I have to come on forum and call admins on the xat chat box.
[b]Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:yes , its admin abuse , i will never abuse my power cus i like this server Very Happy
Post a screenshot of your /stats:http://www.mg-official.com/viewimage.forum?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi39.servimg.com%2Fu%2Ff39%2F18%2F90%2F08%2F93%2Fsa-mp-19.jpg

Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3   <3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 pm

-Denied-

-Did'nt wait for Re-apply Duration.You may re-apply on Oct 15,2014.Good Luck. Smile

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

<3 [MG][SAW]hamid[EW] | admin application <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1