HomeBanned for a bug or misunderstanding ! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBanned for a bug or misunderstanding ! GzSzGlUBanned for a bug or misunderstanding ! T9ywruyBanned for a bug or misunderstanding ! MrZV306Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! KNjj8mV

Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hurri

Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! Empty
PostSubject: Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !   Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 am

My username on this server is Hurri_Alavi,i play regularly this server and brothers too ! today i have been banned just now 15 minutes ago by Admin [MG]Jimm_[SAW] idk i was in clashofclans i left then i was in plane i landed it btw my score is above 1500 i can fly hydra ! i was may be bugged etc i dont know i had weapons sniper and other stuff i dint bother checking it jst came to my hand i shot n killed him he just said Hurri enjoy ur ban...What the hell is this now tell me? i play daily everyone knows i have no hacks am a regular player i made this score my self with no hacks...kids hack...[MG]Jimm_[SAW] made a blunder not a mistake..he knows me too he knows my stats my deaths are more than my kills its a proved thing that am no cheat.Unban me and let me enjoy game this aint fair.!
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !   Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:38 am

hurri dont be hurry
jimm ll post here his proofz and we ll see true of that case
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !   Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 am

Tell me is this normal :/
Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! Sa-mp-16
Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! Sa-mp-15
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !   Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:46 am

jimmy look his pack of weapons it looks like coc pack of weapons same gunz lol and bulets like in coc 3000:P it must be coc bug or he teleported from coc and he didnt use /leavecoc or /rback Razz
Back to top Go down

Hurri

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !   Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:47 am

its a bug damn it,i was in Turkey and idk how my skin was being showed as USA and i even asked u 'was that u who i killed?' 'cause the map wasn't showing me anything nor the name tag was their,its a fucking bug where as to sniper and armor i was in the clash of clans and when i left i got bugged!
You didn't even let me see and check and u banned me,WOW.
And you said 'Enjoy Your Ban'
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !   Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:50 am

high ping caused this or maybe FPS dropped you are unbanned for now
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !   Banned for a bug or misunderstanding ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for a bug or misunderstanding !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1