HomeSpongebob|Admin Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSpongebob|Admin Application GzSzGlUSpongebob|Admin Application T9ywruySpongebob|Admin Application MrZV306Spongebob|Admin Application KNjj8mV

Spongebob|Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spongebob
Spongebob

Spongebob|Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Spongebob|Admin Application   Spongebob|Admin Application EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:18 am

In game name:Spongebob
In game score/rank:Rank 2 167
How long have you been apart of the community:1 Day  5 Hours But im 24/7
How can you help the server being an administrator:I'm pretty experienced, and I am capable of shutting insulting-mouths. I'm deeply interested in SA:MP and I know most of the server commands. I am sincere in my work, I do not spare anyone. I'm aware of most of the hacks so there are less chances of cheaters and hackers. I would bring my commitment, I would try my best to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries
Why are you applying:I am mature and strict. I can handle hard situations easily. I follow all the rules and I have a friendly-nature. My english is understandable. I do not hesitate in helping others.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:Yes
Post a screenshot of your /stats: I Cant Whenever I Press F8 It Says''Unable To Save Screenshot'' If I Take With A cAMERA iT Comes out Smeary But ill Give it to U Soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.friv.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Spongebob
Spongebob

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob|Admin Application   Spongebob|Admin Application EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.friv.com
Marwan
Marwan

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob|Admin Application   Spongebob|Admin Application EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Spongebob|Admin Application 3Fp8342

Dear Spongebob I'm Sorry to inform you that Your Application has Been Denied for the Following Reasons:

- Not a Maximum Gaming Member to Apply For Admin
- Failure to Post a Valid screenshot of /stats

Head Server Manager [MG]Marwan
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spongebob|Admin Application   Spongebob|Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Spongebob|Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1