Home[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application GzSzGlU[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application T9ywruy[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application MrZV306[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application KNjj8mV

[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application Empty
PostSubject: [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application   [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 am

- What is your In game name:[RED][SU][BTR]yoker
- How long have you been a part of the Community:about 7 months,but i can't prove that because i lost my forum account
- How active are you:if I am having fun so i will take about 1/2 hours ingame and maybe more,if not maybe 30/45 minutes
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:no
- List of the previous names you have used:none,just this name
- Why do you want the tag:i want the tag because i need it to apply to be an administrator
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:Yes Sir.
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?:[MG][RED][SU][BTR]yoker
- What can you do as a member to help people:answer their questions,helping them in what they need for example:somebody wants to know how to change the class,i can tell him the command for it,what shall i say more ?
- Why should we accept you:I am a good player,i was in this server about 7 months but i was so busy IRL so i wasn't active,but now i came back and taking my road to being admin,first i need the MG tag,then i will apply for admin stats,i promise i will help players,not to flame anybody and always respect them,no team kill or spawn kill,no rulebreaking
- Picture of your stats:[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application 10_02_14139200034429971 العاب بنات
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application   [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:16 am

PENDING VOTES - FROM THE [MG] TEAM!

Back to top Go down

[MG]Patrick
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application   [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 am

I'm sorry to say but for me it is a -1 And because of this reason:

Look, your application is good. But all the reasons you give for the [MG] Tag, is just because you want to be an admin. Your application has ( in my opinion ) Nothing to do with the [MG] Tag itself. Because I think you'll never applied for the [MG] Tag, if you wouldn't need it for being an admin.

So im sorry to say, but from my side it's a -1

Kind regards, Patrick.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application   [RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application Empty

Back to top Go down

[RED][SU][BTR]yoker [MG] tag application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1