HomeCotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal GzSzGlUCotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal T9ywruyCotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal MrZV306Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal KNjj8mV

Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cotuza_Taltuza

Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal   Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Cotuza_Taltuza
05/11/2014
[MG] jayden_BHG
Baned from cod
Gabuse
step that a Brazilian would not let me leave my home and whenever he left his hunter killing me, so I had to resort to Gabuse soon as I saw gave me no warning was to their base and kill with Gabuse. I apologize for what happened

I please ask I removed the ban that was a ban / ip and my brothers NikoBelick, galactus also were banned and not even have anything to do so please ask unban / ip and let them play with them, because we have a lot of time playing in your server

Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal   Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:06 am

Greetings, Cotuza Taltuza.

You were range banned from the server by me ([MG]Jayden_BHG). Reason: Excessive Rulebreaking.

The reason for why I issued you a ban, was for the reason that you didn't obey my warnings, eventhough I slapped you twenty times and told you verbally to stop G-abusing.

I'm willing to lift the ban, as many players are involved (Same IP).

Leave me a 'Private Message' or any other level 4+ admin, with your IP and you will be UNBANNED.

Best Regards.
Back to top Go down

Cotuza_Taltuza/unban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1