HomeTwist Admin Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTwist Admin Application GzSzGlUTwist Admin Application T9ywruyTwist Admin Application MrZV306Twist Admin Application KNjj8mV

Twist Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

pbhuvanesh

Twist Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Twist Admin Application   Twist Admin Application EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Hello people,
               Its great to be a part of MG community.But the sad thing is that during peak hours at times I don't find admins in the server which make is vulnerable to hacker's.I'm applying for admin not just to save the server from hackers but then administration has been my passion.I have lead several communities in the past so I think I'm more than capable of taking care of the server single handedly.I also think my years of experience in sa-mp and admin will come in handy at any given point in time.I have been playing an active role in reporting hacker's very regularly.I would not just do that I would also /pm an online admin just to make sure that my report has been reviewed.Well,Enough of this lets just get right to my admin application

In game name:[MLs]Twist (Dont worry about the tag it was my own communities tag which is no more)
In game score/rank:1345
How long have you been apart of the community:4 days
How can you help the server being an administrator: Well, I have stated everything above.Incase you have skipped that, I would be very helpful in cleaning the server and protecting it from hackers.I would not just do that I would also like to play an active role in giving my ideas and making this community a better place to live in
Why are you applying:Since I think my 6 years of experience in sa-mp would really help me developing this community and also help me in maintaining the server clean.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:Yes,Im very much aware of it.
Post a screenshot of your /stats:
Twist Admin Application Stats
image post

Regards,
Twist.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Twist Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist Admin Application   Twist Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Twist Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-