Home[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross GzSzGlU[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross T9ywruy[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross MrZV306[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross KNjj8mV

[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

MafiaCross

[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross   [MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 am

In game name:[M]afiaCross
In game score/rank:4193 Score (Field Of Marshal Score)
How long have you been apart of the community:3 month
How can you help the server being an administrator:as Moderator team i am also helping newbie and will ban any hacker and do a real punishement to rulebreaker so the rulebreaker will never do a mistake to server
Why are you applying:because the server needed a good moderator and active moderator so i try to be a active member as moderator
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:Dark side of staff member is must focused while do a punishment and must be patient to take punishment to player and i hope i can handle is
Post a screenshot of your /stats:[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross 2lusyvp
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross   [MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:43 am

Dear [M]afiaCross.

I'm sorry to inform you, that your application has been DENIED due to the following reason:

- Making an admin application, without having the [MG] tag.

NOTE: You have to apply to become a member of our team, first of all. (The format can be found here - http://www.mg-official.com/t6-mg-tag-application-format)

Your sincerely Jayden.

- Forum moderators can lock this.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Apply Moderator Trial [M]afiaCross

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-