HomeUnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ GzSzGlUUnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ T9ywruyUnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ MrZV306UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ KNjj8mV

UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

YLeTiranConDeTodo_

UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ Empty
PostSubject: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:13 am

Your ingame username: YLeTiranConDeTodo_
Date of incident: 27-11, 5:07 a.m (Argentina)
Admin who banned you: MG Randy
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]:
Ban reason: TP Hacks
Short explanation of events: I do not speak English very well, but can not be so blind to notice that I am sniper range and that uses the / hotspots score 6k .. I am not so stupid to use some kind of external program to take advantage of the game. It was a mistake Administrator
Reason why you should be unbanned: Banned Error
Screenshots: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ 10155696_961995793830425_8952169233569619587_n

Last edited by YLeTiranConDeTodo_ on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:19 am

Am Sure He Can't Hack! Maybe Randy Got Mistaken Due to Hotspots Teleporting System!

Requesting Randy To Approve This!

P.S He is one of DK members xD
Back to top Go down

YLeTiranConDeTodo_

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:22 am

I understand that is a mistake, but you can not ban by ban without a reason .. I think if the administration server is to support and manage not to ban for anything .. For me it may be DK or whatever but the banned this misapplied.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:38 am

From what I saw...(I was there sniping remember) you had a Jet pack.

Can you explain how you are a Sniper and have a jet pack?
Back to top Go down

YLeTiranConDeTodo_

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:09 am

Sorry, I have to use google translator to speak because my English is not very good .. After you killed me Calculon, use the / sc and elegi sniper and put the hotspot to see if I could find about because it killed me near the Soviet base, is very easy have 6k score I will not waste time to use external programs to lose hours played on this server, it is not very hard to understand .. But in any case they may review LOG'S server to see that not lying Smile

Last edited by YLeTiranConDeTodo_ on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:11 am

Sorry guys, it was my mistake. Didn't know about /hotspots. I apologize. Smile Sorry YleTiran.

You will Be unbanned, pm your IP Address to any level5+ admins to get unbanned.

Regards,
[MG]Randy.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:23 am

--Unbanned--
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_   UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_ Empty

Back to top Go down

UnBan Applead : YLeTiranConDeTodo_

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1