HomeSupporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSupporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban GzSzGlUSupporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban T9ywruySupporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban MrZV306Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban KNjj8mV

Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban Empty
PostSubject: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:00 am

His name is [NT]Nano_Tech2 and you guys banned him for no reason.I couldn't log on into the forum for the last 2 days and so I didn't know anything about his ban or ban appeal.Anyways,Calc bro,it's not a hack.It is possible to fly a hydra backwards and I will show you the proofs for it.It's a NATURAL TALENT ofc;cuz it's only possible for the pro maestros to do such stuff.I have seen a guy do this very same thing in another server(A Hydra Stunt Server).And I asked him about it and he told me that it wasn't any kind of hack and that one needs much control to do such stunts.So try to understand that Nano hasn't done anything wrong.It's a mistake from our side.So we need to rectify it.
Here are the proofs : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xynHE6x7_oY (In this video,the guy takes the hydra up to a great height and then drops it from a vertical stance.It's actually possible.I can't do it though and I don't know how to do it :3 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq1p-lCy3FM

Check the comments also.If it's a hack,then why would people praise em.This is just a mere speculation.We weren't much sure whether he was using hacks.It's actually possible with a hydra,to do such stunts.So I am kindly suggesting to remove his ban.He is really skilled in combat as well as in piloting hydra and I have seen that.

If I have done something wrong,then please forgive me.Thanks for reading. Smile

Last edited by [MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT] on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hydra[SAF]
[MG]Hydra[SAF]

PostSubject: Re: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:09 am

yea i am supporting u swag its not any kind of hacks its a stunt :/
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:10 am

Never saw him catching air like this (Simply went from horizontal flight to horizontal)
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:28 am

wow swaggy u are right its possible to do o m g
we still havent hydra pros on our server thats why we didnt know about backwards style hahahahahha
awesome info :Razz
Back to top Go down
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
[MG]SwaG_YoLo[DT]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:16 am

Yeah he might have used a joystick,right?
Anyways,it's possible.Cal bro,you tested it,right?
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 am

Correct Swag.

Spam spam spam
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban FDQ15cf
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban   Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Supporting [NT]Nano_Tech2 --- It was a Wrong Ban

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1