Homeapplication for staff member helper/admin WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inapplication for staff member helper/admin GzSzGlUapplication for staff member helper/admin T9ywruyapplication for staff member helper/admin MrZV306application for staff member helper/admin KNjj8mV

application for staff member helper/admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]Vin[GoD]
Clan Member
Clan Member

application for staff member helper/admin Empty
PostSubject: application for staff member helper/admin   application for staff member helper/admin EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:26 am

In game name:[GoD]Vin
In game score/rank:0 (i lost my stats rank 1)
How long have you been apart of the community:2 days
How can you help the server being an administrator:to help kick/ban hacker or rule breaker and help newbie too understand the game
Why are you applying:i saw to many hack but admins not online
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:yes, if i go any wrong misjudged normal player as hacker or i wrong use my power as staff member i will be ban from the server and staff
Post a screenshot of your /stats:application for staff member helper/admin W9d1zb

one request to the admins:
please dont reject my application for new to the server (2days), give me chance i will prove my self...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

application for staff member helper/admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: application for staff member helper/admin   application for staff member helper/admin EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 am

Dear Vin.

I'm sorry to inform you, that your application has been DENIED due to the following reason:

- Applying to become an admin, without having the [MG] tag.

NOTE: You have to apply to become a member of our team, first of all. (You need 3000+ score, to apply)

Your sincerely Jayden.

- Forum moderators can lock this.
Back to top Go down

application for staff member helper/admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-