Home[MG] Appliction tag WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Appliction tag GzSzGlU[MG] Appliction tag T9ywruy[MG] Appliction tag MrZV306[MG] Appliction tag KNjj8mV

[MG] Appliction tag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tommy_468
Tommy_468

[MG] Appliction tag Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Appliction tag   [MG] Appliction tag EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:53 pm

What is your In game name:
Denis_Brek
- How long have you been a part of the Community:
2 Week
- How active are you:
Daily 6 Hours

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:
Never
- List of the previous names you have used:
Denis_Brek
- Why do you want the tag:
I hate hackers and rule breakers and I want to clean the server from them for the enjoyment of the players. Also I will help other admins with their job and help players with any doubt/issue.I would like to become an Member because when i'm online at nights,I see so much hackers that the administrators can't see at day,even at day time I /report and get banned so much hackers.My main reason to join the Has Member Team is because I would really like to help the players,I help them with what I can even now but what can an ordinary player help with ? Giving players some advices and more ? I don't think thats enough and thats my main reason why I want to join the Member Team.

- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:
Yes
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?
[MG]Denis_Brek:
- What can you do as a member to help people:
can help players with any problems or questions they might have about this server or forum .In the game I can also help the players with all the commands. I can also help the admins by reporting as I am doing now.
Was admin in any other servers before:- :Yeh In Call of duty [MG]
More about yourself:I'm a very polite(sometimes annoying but eh ) and I think that you will get the other information about me with time
- Why should we accept you:
Because I like to help other players and I will be very active in the server
What will you do as admin:-i will Help New Players And I will respect Players. i will kill all the hackers.
- Picture of your stats:
ile:///C:/Users/Free/Documents/GTA%20San%20Andreas%20User%20Files/SAMP/screens/sa-mp-047.png

Back to top Go down
Pro_Ashik
Pro_Ashik
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Appliction tag   [MG] Appliction tag EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 6:00 pm

pls fix ur stats pic:D

[MG]Pro_Ashik[SAW]
\-_-/

[MG] Appliction tag Text_110
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Appliction tag   [MG] Appliction tag EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Brother, I gotta tell you something:

1. This is not the place where you should make a [MG] tag application. http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application - This is where you should apply. This section is for those applications which have been accepted by the community. Requesting the management to move this topic to the right section.

2. Currently, your /stats picture cannot be viewed by us. Let me help you with that: www.tinypic.com / www.imgur.com. You can upload your /stats picture on either of these sites.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Appliction tag   [MG] Appliction tag EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:13 pm

Topic Moved.
[MG] Appliction tag ZR77Jyf

-Did'nt the follow the 4th Rule Over here....( http://www.mg-official.com/t6-mg-tag-application-format ).You may Re-apply only on January 1,2015.Good Luck. Smile

With Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Appliction tag   [MG] Appliction tag Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Appliction tag

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1