HomeInactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inInactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe GzSzGlUInactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe T9ywruyInactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe MrZV306Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe KNjj8mV

Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe Empty
PostSubject: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Guys, I have no idea how long this is gonna take. My router is working fine. I can access WiFi too. But the thing is, I can't access the internet through my PC. At the bottom right corner, it's showing an error symbol. I would be really glad if anyone could help me out. It's Windows 7.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:18 pm

[MG]_De[A]gLe wrote:
Guys, I have no idea how long this is gonna take. My router is working fine. I can access WiFi too. But the thing is, I can't access the internet through my PC. At the bottom right corner, it's showing an error symbol. I would be really glad if anyone could help me out. It's Windows 7.

I think i can help you with it.

Is your Internet Enabled? or its a "Red Cross" There.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:21 pm

[MG]iDomino_1337 wrote:
[MG]_De[A]gLe wrote:

It was showing a PC symbol when I could access the net. Now, a yellow triangle shaped symbol with an exclamation mark inside it, is situated on that PC symbol.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:26 pm

[MG]_De[A]gLe wrote:
[MG]iDomino_1337 wrote:
[MG]_De[A]gLe wrote:

It was showing a PC symbol when I could access the net. Now, a yellow triangle shaped symbol with an exclamation mark inside it, is situated on that PC symbol.

Is your Internet connected like here in Pakistan you have to login first through browser with your pass code to access internet for some ISP's until you do that it's same as yours.

If its yellow triangle on pc then how the same Internet is working through wifi o.o
Try Diagnosing, maybe it could fix!
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:29 pm

[MG]iDomino_1337 wrote:
[MG]_De[A]gLe wrote:
[MG]iDomino_1337 wrote:
[MG]_De[A]gLe wrote:

Is your Internet connected like here in Pakistan you have to login first through browser with your pass code to access internet for some ISP's until you do that it's same as yours.

If its yellow triangle on pc then how the same Internet is working through wifi o.o
Try Diagnosing, maybe it could fix!

Tried restarting the modem several times. I'll try to diagnose as soon as possiblr.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Quote :
Tried restarting the modem several times. I'll try to diagnose as soon as possiblr.

just give me your modem router's model number i'll solve this issue .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Irish, where is it situated? There is something written like "MODEL DPC2320" at the back of the modem. Is that what you are looking for?
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 6:34 am

PROBLEM SOLVED

Thank you guys for trying to help me.

For those who face this problem in the future: Go to Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings > Right Click Local Area Connection > Disable > Once more Right Click > Enable.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe   Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactive - [MG]_De[A]gLe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1