Home[MG]application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]application GzSzGlU[MG]application T9ywruy[MG]application MrZV306[MG]application KNjj8mV

[MG]application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hdoh
hdoh

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:06 pm

what is name in game --hdoh
your age--13
where are you from--india
how you long part of community--2 weeks
at which time your active the most and specify your time zone --7 hour in day
have you got your MG tag removed before.if so then why-- its my first time to get
have you ever been warned/kick by any our staff ? if yes why ?--no
list of the previous name you have used-- no my first name is hdoh i use this only Smile
why do you want tag-i want tag because i need to be admin and save server from hacker and bugers
how you read all server and fourm rules --yes from fourm i read
if accepted,what will your name be with mg tag--[MG]hdoh
why should we accept you -- i like your server and i want to kick our ban hackers and buger and i will help all and newbies and i will be nice admin Smile
stats-
Back to top Go down
hdoh
hdoh

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:15 pm

i cant know how to add screenshoot srry
Back to top Go down
[MG]Juval_pro
[MG]Juval_pro

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Hey hdoh ,
havnt you read the rules for applying for mg tag
1.you shud be the part of community 1+month
2.must have 20000+ scores
3.you havnt submitted the pic. Of your stats!
Kindly read the rules![img][MG]application Screen10[/img]
Back to top Go down
hdoh
hdoh

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:32 pm

plz admin i will be nice and goood 1 chance plz bro i will be nice
Back to top Go down
hdoh
hdoh

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:35 pm

plz check me like trial admin only i can kick/ban hacker
Back to top Go down

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi,

First of all, having the MG tag isn't the same as being an admin. It means that you are an official Maximum Gaming member, but not that you are an admin. To become one, you can be either handpicked by the administration, or apply here: Admin Applications . But, these are closed for now. Not to mention that they more complicated than these, as you must have at least 40 000 score and be a MG tag holder for one month.

Second, you have not met the rules stated in the Application Format , such as playing in the server for at least one month and having at least 20 000 score, etc.

Oh, and a tip: to take a screenshot, press F8 on your keyboard. The screenshot will later be located in: My Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP/screens .

Kindly wait for a higher administrator's response to this application, after which the application will be closed and you will be told to reapply in a minimum of two weeks and meet the rules before applying.

Last edited by [MG]Hawzerstar[SAW] on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hdoh
hdoh

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:44 pm

plz 1 time i will be great and nice plz bro check me
Back to top Go down
hdoh
hdoh

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 pm

make me modretor i will be nice plz check me i will be active in game in fourm
Back to top Go down

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 pm

hdoh wrote:
plz 1 time i will be great and nice plz bro check me
You must understand that there are some rules that must be followed. It is not because I don't believe you or because I hate you. 

And by the way, do not worry. If you're active, you'll get to 20 000 score in no time. And two more weeks isn't so long. So, be patient.

Another tip: To attain the MG tag, you must be friendly, helpful and active, besides being here for one month and having 20 000 score. Those are not the only requirements.

Good luck in future.

Last edited by [MG]Hawzerstar[SAW] on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hdoh
hdoh

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:50 pm

i will now do no complain no demant plz
Back to top Go down

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:50 pm

hdoh wrote:
make me modretor i will be nice plz check me i will be active in game in fourm
As I said, not every MG tag holder is an administrator/moderator. To become one, you must either be handpicked by the administration or apply for it. Though, when it comes to applying, there are more certain requirements. And, the staff applications are closed for now.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[MG]application Empty

For applying MG tag, there are some Requirements & Rules.
Without we cannot Accept your application or Start voting.

Read Rules and Requirements for Applying- >>Click Here<<

[MG]application 2uqzt5f
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

[MG]application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MG]application   [MG]application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-