HomeMy application for MG tag. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMy application for MG tag. GzSzGlUMy application for MG tag. T9ywruyMy application for MG tag. MrZV306My application for MG tag. KNjj8mV

My application for MG tag.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

XxMasteR

My application for MG tag. Empty
PostSubject: My application for MG tag.   My application for MG tag. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Hi, I want to have a tag because I am long play on this server and I have experiance.Im always helping new players.I am from Serbia, and the server has a lot of players from Serbia and they always help, and because I want to have MG tag.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Juval_pro
[MG]Juval_pro

PostSubject: Re: My application for MG tag.   My application for MG tag. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Hi xxmaster,
Inorder to get MGtag ,
You must apply here- http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application for MG tag.   My application for MG tag. EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello,

First, you have not applied in the correct section. You need to apply in the MG Tag applications forum. Visit this link: [url= http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application]http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application[/url]

Second, you must use the format stated in the format thread at the applications forum.

Third, you must read and follow all the rules stated in that thread. It looks to me that you don't meet up with any of them (having at least 20 000 score and playing here for at least one month) .

Fourth, I'll leave my opinion on you. Even if you did meet up with the requirements, my vote would be a -1 due to the following reasons:

-I saw you in game maybe once or twice I think. So, it looks to me that you are inactive. We are in the same time zone, so that shouldn't be a problem.
-When I saw you, I didn't see you helping anyone whatsoever.
-Those few times I've seen you, you were ALWAYS spamming the chat in Serbian. You can't possibly understand how annoying that is. If you were such an old and experienced player, you should have known of the /pm function and that it is NOT OK to spam the chat in another language (not even in English) with useless stuff such as "Hey, how old are you" or "Hey, do you have a Facebook profile" etc. That drives me insane. My application for MG tag. Titter

So, please read the rules and requirements before applying for something like this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My application for MG tag.   My application for MG tag. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:56 am

I'm bumping this so forum mods can see and lock this.
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: My application for MG tag.   My application for MG tag. EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:08 am

MOVED.
+
My application for MG tag. DMXckYF
+
My application for MG tag. Ktnd6fb
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application for MG tag.   My application for MG tag. Empty

Back to top Go down

My application for MG tag.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top