HomeReporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inReporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy GzSzGlUReporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy T9ywruyReporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy MrZV306Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy KNjj8mV

Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Name of rulebreaker:
[MG]roman_bellic
Date of incident:
9-Feb-2015
Short explanation of events:
He was abusing his admin commands... First Me and Calculon was standing on Soviet base roof and talking in /s then suddenly Roman /goto calc and killed him.
Then Calc again came to Soviet base to take revenge from roman. After sometime when Roman was about to die, he /ls someone for 1-2 Second and spawn himself to Avoid death. This happened 4 Times.

Also according to spit_fire and Darklight he G-Abuses often.
Admin Level:
Level 5
Command abused:
/goto , /ls
&
/spawn (Think So)
Screenshots:
Sorry guys for too long and boring video. Got no time to edit it.
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 pm

nice nice Razz my time to explain Razz
about roof when jim was talking with calculon....
cal tell me how did u get on that roof that time ?
as i saw u used command /goto id to ge there.... am i right? yes im right i hope u ll not deny it:P
after i saw as u teleported to jimmy{btw i thought u wanted to kill him and jim is my clan mate and i wanted to protect him} i tused same command /goto id of calculon.....then u killed me bravo it was awesome fight......usually i dont use command /goto id to kill players thats fact...
now about avoidoing..... yes i used command /ls id to avoid death this that time thats pure truth....
and i want to say it happens with me sometimes ....usually when i feel my opponent has something weird -hakk or something i use command /ls or /rback to leave him... i never thought that leaving when i m near to die is a sin and....i forgave everybody when they used command to avoid death from me Razz dear calculon did u never used death avoiding by commands? i know u are honest guy tell the truth Razz and yes i repeat i use this command sometimes to avoid death......thats MY truth...then am i rulebreaker? i guess yes im not saint...dont i deserve the admins staff and tag? let other staff decide it......but... i tried to be good admin and i did my admin job not bad.....and jimmy tell me didnt u never see as admins used commands to avoid deaths? i think u did it......but u didnt record them Razz
ty pal....
calculon this song is for u only....
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:04 pm

1. Jim used /get to teleport me there. [Confirmed]
2. I never use cmds to avoid death because i don't need to pull that lil shit. ( I take these choices. A.Get Killed B. Kill Myself )

I do have glitches and shit does happen but i NEVER INTENTIONALLY do shit that i know is wrong.

I'm surprised you did not ban evade and ban Dom shhhit Dom you got lucky.

You have been doing this for a long time now along with rule breaking. I suspected a while ago but no one listened.

3. You Rule Break
4. You Prefer Russian Players because i see you giving them cars that are not supposed to be spawned. You did this since you were admin level 1 with the /ltc.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Hello.

I've reviewed this admin report carefully since you're level 5 administrator bellic, for a start you shouldn't been considering any types of abuse towards admins nor the players. If you have any issues push it to one side or talk to one of our head managers, we are happy to help you man!!!.

As for the evidence it's all clear enough you abused your admin powers to both of the admins (Calculon and Jimmy). Jimmy gain enough evidence to prove you provoked him when he was playing fairly!.

Belic: Has now been demoted to level 4 administrator.

P.S. If any lead administrator+ has got an issue with this speak, because i will be enforcing rules and speaking to the co-owners about the admin team soon!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:27 pm

i know im not admin anymore and it's not of my business but Roman One of the best and finest admin's in mg ... this server need some serias changes no offense but most of the admin's here would turn on each other for some higher admin attention guy's one for the book makeing a good friend better than any admin lvl bulishit and thats my openion hope higher staff don't delete my replay with all my respect thats my openion ...

Lof U Buff Razz

Buffalo For Ever tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:29 am

thank u bufflo:P
and ty jack it was fair decision to demote me i think...
and cal....i dont prefer russian players talk with players on the server and they ll tell u i helped everybody i love all nations....the single russian player who is my friend there is sultan.....others are from another countries....i confirm i used cmds for avoiding death but.. it was rare and i never used any cmds versus players...btw im still banned Razz
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:33 am

Good Bye Roman.

Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy VjdUP09

Take care of your own
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:44 am

cal i ll never leave u Razz
i ll chase u through whole my life.....
btw i ll visit hawaii soon... u cant hide from me son... take pair lessons of karate Razz
Back to top Go down
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
[MG]XVandeta[DT]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:57 am

Fuck Yeah thats the Buffalo's Spirit Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:38 am

PM your IP to get unbanned (still if banned),as decided demoted to level 4 until a certain period of time.

Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy CA9JyE7
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy   Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting Staff Rule Breaker | Jimmy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1