HomeForgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inForgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. GzSzGlUForgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. T9ywruyForgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. MrZV306Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. KNjj8mV

Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mojo

Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. Empty
PostSubject: Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules.   Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:08 am

Your ingame username: Mojo
Date of incident: 10/23/14
Admin who banned you: It didn't say, it just sent me to a "You are banned from this server" screen.
Ban reason: Score farming at Clash of Clans. Unfair use of CLEO mods.
Short explanation of events: 2 players were score farming, and I joined with them, I alerted an admin through private message and I was banned.
Reason why you should be unbanned: I had the rank that was before the highest rank a non-donator could achieve, I had a lot of fun on the server too, but now I promise not to make this mistake again, I will play how the game is meant to be played. Thank you.
Screenshots: http://prntscr.com/6950zu
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules.   Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:13 am

Hello Mojo,

Thank you for taking the time to make a unban appeal. The admin that banned you will respond soon.
Back to top Go down

Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules.   Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:52 am

He hasn't replied yet, can you work something out?
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules.   Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:30 am

Since the admin that banned you has not responded within a week please PM me you IP for a unban.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules.   Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgive me MG, I'm sorry for violating your rules.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1