HomeLightz you have no IDEA! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inLightz you have no IDEA! GzSzGlULightz you have no IDEA! T9ywruyLightz you have no IDEA! MrZV306Lightz you have no IDEA! KNjj8mV

Lightz you have no IDEA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spit_fire
spit_fire

Lightz you have no IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:53 am

Your ingame username:[MG][GOD]spit_fire
Date of incident:3.7.2015
Admin who banned you:Lightz
Ban reason:MoneyHack!!!
Short explanation of events: Lightz -_-
Reason why you should be unbanned: I should not have been banned in the first place
Screenshots:
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:02 am

Yoh Wazzup Dude,Im Sorry For The Ban But As A ADmin I Do My Duty.

Heres The Explanation: I Join The Server Then I Type /richlist then I saw You Got 999K? How's That Possible? Dont Tell Me Cuz of Giveallcash? You Have Only 60k+ Score,Even Roman With 300+ Score Cant Get That Money Thou,Im Gonno Upload The Proof Later Because My Internet Connection Is Very Slow,

With Regards,
[MG]iMa[R]iNeZ_
Back to top Go down
spit_fire
spit_fire

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:08 am

I did givecash to everyone... when the server was dead and I was the only one.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:13 am

Wow Nice Ha? So You ABuse Your Admin Power? :/
Back to top Go down
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
[MG]FaKeR_[GOD]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:16 am

[MG]iMa[R]iNeZ_ send me proofs:
Lightz you have no IDEA! Bh2E8gY
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:18 am

Ty For The Proofs Troller.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:19 am

[MG]iMa[R]iNeZ_ wrote:
Wow Nice Ha? So You ABuse Your Admin Power? :/
agreed also he abused some other cmds on me :\
Back to top Go down
spit_fire
spit_fire

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:24 am

^^ real hacker! banned by me for HH and VH

LightZ....Im a donor so what. Its just $$$ not points. Ban real hackers.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 9:29 am

WOW,Hahahaha Did U Saw the VIp Features? Not Means You Are VIP You Can Rulebreak,So If Moneyhack Is Not The Point It Means All Players/Admin Can MoneyHack Cuz its not a point, what do you think is moneyhacking? FAIR? No Its Not Fair To Other New Players...If It Is Not Real Hack Why It call MoenyHack? WTF LOGIC? And last ITS THE POINT!

REQUESTING HIGH LVL ADMIN TO LOOK AND TAKE A DECISION!

With Regards,
[MG]iMa[R]iNeZ_
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:09 am

spit_fire wrote:
^^ real hacker! banned by me for HH and VH

LightZ....Im a donor so what. Its just $$$ not points. Ban real hackers.
Being a donor doesnt give you special permission to use admin cmds, bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 am

Alright Spit Listen You Are Not Supposed To Have That Much Money And Its Not Allowed That You Give Yourself That Much Cash And Tell The Reason That You Are An Donor.Being An Donor Does Not Means That You Will Have Unlimited Cash. So Don't Do It Next Time.

Alshan/Ace/Reyo Need Ya Here!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:54 pm

H.C.A.P
High Control Admin Personnel

-User will be unbanned and all of his money will be erased.
-Will be demoted.

PM me your IP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
spit_fire
spit_fire

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:25 am

I don’t Think So Reyo, I think you will return all the money that was stolen from me and give me back my Admin Status Level 4. As a High Level Donor and Multiple Donor and VIP I do not appreciate how you and Lightz are treating me on this server; Banning me with premature prejudice brings to question what type of Employees this server has, your actions do not make me feel like donating and contributing real money to Paul and Irish to perhaps purchase multiple properties on this server now or the near future. You and Lights are the ones abusing power on this server. I already had more than enough money to be on the rich list, it’s not like I promoted myself the way some of your admins have. I have not abused power the way you and other admins have done so in the past and continue to do so. When this server was new, as I recall you used to murder new players and raise your Kill ration and score that way. Return to me all of my in-game money and Admin Status Level 4, I am Innocent of all convictions. Now about your position in this server, would you please be a doll and pass along this message to Paul and Irish.

Dear Paul and Irish,
It has come to my attention that some of your staff members have severely abused Administrative Power; when it came to my unjustly banning I had enough. I respect your server and “original code” that you have made, thus wanting me to financially support and continue to do so in running this server. I would like to advise you to terminate Reyo and Lightz Administrative privileges as I do not think their judgment is beneficial to the profit-making on this server, please have him return to me all the in-game money that was taken form me and admin level position 4. I look forward to continue playing on your server and purchasing property.
Thank you,
spit_fire

Reyo, return to me exact currency as shown here.

Lightz you have no IDEA! Screen10
Back to top Go down

Infousio
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:04 am

I don't want to interrupt you but Donator Status doesn't give you the ability to avoid Admin punishment.
As well you have agree to the donation terms where they say "Donating doesn't mean that rules don't apply to you, if a donator is cheating he/she will also be given the punishments as other players".

My opinion, you should be banned or at least get your account disabled for 1 week.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:35 am

Hello MG Community,

Lets get things straightened out.

1. Spit_fire is not getting demoted.

2. Spit_fire's Original Cash will be refunded.

The Beef:

From my knowledge Spit_fire did /giveallcash when no players were online. While i do agree this action was a a bit erratic, it should not have resulted in a ban, it could have easily been fixed. The money that spit_fire had before he did /giveallcash was basically infinite just as many of you here have, I guarantee you have more money IG than you know what to do with. IG Money does not make a difference for your gameplay nor gives an advantage to the player who already had 1/2 Billion $ in the first place. I see Mahad here saying that its not right to have that much money but he did not say anything when Reyo did /setkills so they could have K/D's as much as 25.00+. This pales in comparison to what other admins have done in the past

Lightz you have no IDEA! NTwzpiy

To Terminator: Lets keep this unban appeal about the topic at hand.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Lightz you have no IDEA! FDQ15cf
+
Lightz you have no IDEA! CA9JyE7
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightz you have no IDEA!   Lightz you have no IDEA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightz you have no IDEA!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1