HomePlz. unban me dude [MG]Raven WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inPlz. unban me dude [MG]Raven GzSzGlUPlz. unban me dude [MG]Raven T9ywruyPlz. unban me dude [MG]Raven MrZV306Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven KNjj8mV

Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

bestz

Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven Empty
PostSubject: Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven   Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Your ingame username: bestz

Date of incident:31/3/2015
Admin who banned you:[MG]Raven

Ban reason: aim and aimbot

Short explanation of events:That's not correct,I joined putin-attack,close combatted and killed Admiral-phoenix while recieving gunshots from sultan,i was goint to tell him"OK dude now headshoot me" and while i was typing this,this popped out.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I did not use any hell cheats and aimbot nope, i did have close fights with many[MG]s,but without any complain i killed them,so plz UNBAN me. :/

Screenshots:I do got insulted by RAVEN ;(Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven Lol10

Last edited by bestz on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven   Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:16 pm

Thank you for making an ban appeal.
The Administrator who banned you will check your ban appeal as soon as possible.

If you know the Name of the Administrator that banned you, Do Put his name in Topic Title to Get His Attention Fastly!

Kindly be Patient and Stay Calm and Don't BUMP your Appeal with USELESS Replies, Until 24 Hours are Passed and There is No Reply!

The Administrators won't ban players who are playing fairly.Maybe as they are HUMANS they can do mistakes too.

Actions that result in Consequences against the server are strictly prohibited.

Kindly check server rules here- http://www.mg-official.com/t2-official-server-rules

Edit:
We currently had some issues.If its not your mistake, you will be probably unbanned! Kindly wait for some time.
And can you Send me Proofs of him insulting you? @PM me.
Back to top Go down

bestz

PostSubject: Re: Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven   Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:25 am

Is anybody tthere ? hello . WTF! First ban me like silly and then don't give a shit. Fine leaving this server , meanwhile i had 3500+ score what to do with it ? why i played on this server why !!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven   Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Calm dude...
I think the guy who banned you is no more admin.

So PM me your IP address for Unban
and we will let you know once your unbanned via PM itself.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven   Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven Empty

Back to top Go down

Plz. unban me dude [MG]Raven

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1