HomeGamerXX Apply to be an admin WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGamerXX Apply to be an admin GzSzGlUGamerXX Apply to be an admin T9ywruyGamerXX Apply to be an admin MrZV306GamerXX Apply to be an admin KNjj8mV

GamerXX Apply to be an admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

GamerXX

GamerXX Apply to be an admin Empty
PostSubject: GamerXX Apply to be an admin   GamerXX Apply to be an admin EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:07 pm

- In game name:GamerXX

- Your Age:16

- Where are you from : Am from Syria.

- In game score/rank:9136

- How long have you been a part of the community:More than two months

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :i live in U.A.E so i think it will be night in USA while its morining in U.A.E u can say in middle of night xD

Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: yea am admin in two servers one of them is cod and other one is cops and robbers server am still admin in other servers

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : sometimes there is no admins online no one can ban a hacker or kick him and the server gets rolled by hackers you see a one is flying or aimboting
etc.and because am friendly and most admins know me like roman,Briggs,dark,carter,joker,Draklight and Aaron and maybe more all those admins are my firends

- How can you help the server being an Administrator :Ill ban hackers and help people and make server run better

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):First of all because am so friendly and lots of admins are mah friends and because am admin in another servers so i know what am doing i have a server its cops and robbers server and because am online in night so i can ban who hack in server and because i want help this server and because am loyal to this server this is the only server in my favorite list xD i like its players and admins i wish if i meet the server owner and because am a good shooter and killer i killed roman once then he killed five times to revenge from me xD

- Rate your English Level (1-10) :9

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :9 Will because am 16 years old am grade 10 so am not a kid or something i have friends bigger than me i hate kids they are like annoying bitches and i think no one in server thinks that am a kid

- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons :I promise that i wont be evil gay xD am soo friendly so i don't think there is a dark side in me xD

- Post a screenshot of your /stats
https://imgur.com/JwJ1mN5

Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GamerXX Apply to be an admin   GamerXX Apply to be an admin EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Oh, where shud I start,

Doesnt have the MG tag
Doesnt have the minimum score requirement
And more ......

For more details, check this >> Requirements to apply for staff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: GamerXX Apply to be an admin   GamerXX Apply to be an admin EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:03 pm

GamerXX Apply to be an admin 2uqzt5f

-You need [MG]tag before you apply for the staff position.Here is where you can apply for MG tag http://www.mg-official.com/f13-mg-community-tag-application. Good Luck.Also make sure u meet up with the requirements. Smile

Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GamerXX Apply to be an admin   GamerXX Apply to be an admin Empty

Back to top Go down

GamerXX Apply to be an admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1