HomeUnban appeal - Sultan WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnban appeal - Sultan GzSzGlUUnban appeal - Sultan T9ywruyUnban appeal - Sultan MrZV306Unban appeal - Sultan KNjj8mV

Unban appeal - Sultan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

=sultan=

Unban appeal - Sultan Empty
PostSubject: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:11 am

Your ingame username: solomon (=sultan=)
Date of incident: 08.05.2015
Admin who banned you: Terminator
Ban reason: aimbot
Short explanation of events: I went as a new player.I killed them and I was banned.
Reason why you should be unbanned: I do not aimbot
Screenshots: Unban appeal - Sultan Sa-mp-11

Last edited by =sultan= on Fri May 08, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:48 am

Dear sultan,
Please wait for Terminator to upload the proofs and change the name of this topic to - "sultan's Unban Appeal"
P.S.: Dont try to  ban evade.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:17 pm

=sultan= wrote:
I think that is not a professional terminator. It should not be an admin

No need to be that much rude about it, mistake happens.Well first of all you broke two Rules.
-No Multiple Accounts Allowed!
-Don't Insult Admins!

Off Topic---
Secondly, there is some thing you have to show to us , even if you get unbanned now.It might still let people have dout about your aim etc.A Suggestion from me
-Just make a Montage or a Video of you Doing Clean kills and Show to them and Game Over.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:30 pm

Mahad[MG]Dominator wrote:
=sultan= wrote:
I think that is not a professional terminator. It should not be an admin

No need to be that much rude about it, mistake happens.Well first of all you broke two Rules.
-No Multiple Accounts Allowed!
-Don't Insult Admins!

Off Topic---
Secondly, there is some thing you have to show to us , even if you get unbanned now.It might still let people have dout about your aim etc.A Suggestion from me
-Just make a Montage or a Video of you Doing Clean kills and Show to them and Game Over.

Totally agree with you mahad, create a video, showing all your sniping skills, and if we don't find anything fault with it, you'll get unbanned, and the video should be clear, showing all your "professional" sniping skills.
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:15 pm

how many kills you need to make you believe?
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:20 pm

the fact that he is not a professional is not an insult. IT'S A FACT. where is the proof that I aimbot. Answer me mahad?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:21 pm

I'm uploading Sultan and even if my proofs would be not valid you'll be banned from some days 1st for being rude , 2nd using multi accounts -with a fake name.

Last edited by T[E]rmi[N]a[T]or on Fri May 08, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:25 pm

how can you give a ban without evidence?
let terminator give evidence that I aimbot
I wanted a video that I did not aimbot
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:27 pm

I said I'm uploading the video at Youtube.
and also change your topic to Sultan Ban appeal for next responses from me if you dont change the topic you'll not gonna get my responses about getting unbanned or not.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:34 pm

=sultan= wrote:
how many kills you need to make you believe?

Dude Make A Video About Your Kills

Чувак сделать видео о вашем Kills
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Scream prove that I cheat. Please show where it says that you can not use two accounts
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:13 pm

I have uploaded the video but I'm not going to post it. maybe I post it tomorrow 
reasons : being rude +rule breaker also change your topic name if you dont change it your app will be denied within next 12hrs.
PS: check forum rule +server rules you can easily see that multi accounts are not allowed
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Sultan, Change the title to "Unban appeal - Sultan" within 5hrs or I will take an action you won'the like.
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:43 pm

I saw your proof Saeed(termi). I love the song ARASH)
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:33 pm

9. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

=sultan= account I register typing / register. Account solomon I am not register. I have one account. I did not break a rule.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:34 am

=sultan= wrote:
9. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

=sultan= account I register typing / register. Account solomon I am not register. I have one account. I did not break a rule.

Then what is your reason for loging in with diffrence username?
And why you have 4k score if that account is not registered?
It would be waste of time to play with diffrence username right?

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:55 am

=sultan= wrote:
I saw your proof Saeed(termi). I love the song ARASH)

What is this?
Guys please don't go offtopic.
And guys stop spamming your posts. Just stick to the topic.

Terminator, please don't delay posting proofs. If its uploaded then post it now.

Waiting for terminator to post proofs.
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:44 am

Solomon old account. I do not recruit score. I'm not going to play the old account. I want to look at the administrators of the new PRO player. Result. 100% sure that there is no evidence. He thought a new PRO player, then aimbot, not even to collect evidence. immediately ban.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:00 am

sorry Sultan xD I uploaded a wrong video Razz
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:10 am

here is the video: (just pay close attention to the moment that he kill Darklight and Sultan in your ban appeal you said solomon is a new account and now you say Its an old account ?

Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:18 am

its not important if its an old account we can know information abt this acc if this is old acc.
Back to top Go down

=sultan=

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:22 am

Solomon old account (not registered)
Sultan (Register) team / Registery
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:36 am

T[E]rmi[N]a[T]or wrote:
here is the video: (just pay close attention to the moment that he kill Darklight and Sultan in your ban appeal you said solomon is a new account and now you say Its an old account ?

I don't see any aim-bot in this video, plus, the video is lagging a lot. And the quality was really low, i couldn't catch up when he killed darklight, and it didn't looked like he had aim-bot.

P.S: Sultan, If you say the account "Solomon" was not registered, then how did you have nearly 4k scores on the screen shot you provided in the topic? At least, i guess the ban reason should have been "Multi-Accounts".

@Termi , Please next time try to upload your proofs on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:54 am

hell o guys...
lets ask darklight about that fight with sultan aka solomon?
what does he think about? this video shows nothing wierd...
saeed?Razz u obviously had bad mood that day:P its ok just unban our legendary sniper sultan Razz
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:02 am

due some connection problems I cant upload the video on youtube and he had aimbot + how can a legend player headshot me while I was deriving a hydra with high speed ?.
and  roman also darklight said that he had aimbot.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal - Sultan   Unban appeal - Sultan Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal - Sultan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next