HomeRefund Requesting [Score and Admin level] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRefund Requesting [Score and Admin level] GzSzGlURefund Requesting [Score and Admin level] T9ywruyRefund Requesting [Score and Admin level] MrZV306Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level] KNjj8mV

Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]WaterColour
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level] Empty
PostSubject: Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level]   Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level] EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:08 pm

My ingame name [MG]WaterColour

First for Admin Level refund
in the proof you can see I'm using /aka to [D]evil[M]ate and at end it is write it is proof for it is me Banned by [MG]WaterColour
Proof:
Second for Score refund
in that proof,you can see my name in cod best killers with 8353 score [it is was about 8700 but with format my screenshots gone]
proof: https://imgur.com/gGo61fD
Back to top Go down

[MG]WaterColour
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level]   Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level] EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Refund
Back to top Go down

Refund Requesting [Score and Admin level]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1