Home[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE GzSzGlU[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE T9ywruy[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE MrZV306[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE KNjj8mV

[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE Empty
PostSubject: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyMon May 11, 2015 3:31 pm

- What is your In-Game name? : [HXH]_[GOD]

- When do you go online : well,its not specific.Sometime in morning or sometime in evening or sometime in afternoon.{ my timezone is GMT +5:30 }

- Your Age : 24

- Where are you from :India

- How long have you been a part of the Community: About 1 year. or more than 2 months.If its about In-Game activity,it would not be that much.

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : GMT +5:30 India ()

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:Yeah,Once.By [MG]True_ For VH.

- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? :About warn, Never. About kick,i once was kicked for cmd abuse as i remember.
I was banned two times, first was arguement against [MG]Alshan_007.
Second was an unfair ban about me hacking but i was not hacking with proofs too.
Thirs for VH by [MG]True_

- List of the previous names you have used:[HXH],,.. I have also used TheGamer[XX] for fun only.

- Why do you want the tag: I want the MG tag because I don't know if I deserve it as of i have got it removed once,too. I want to help keep the server safe and awesome. I can also help any new players who come to this server. And of course, I want to be respected like all the current MG tag holders.In return, I respect them all. <-- Exclamation

- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:I have read all the server and forum Rules.I will follow them and tell other to follow them,too.

- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]_[HXH]_[GOD] ,Just as the old one.

- What can you do as a member to help people:I can help players with their questions and problems on server and in game.I can help admins by reporting cheaters and help keeping the server safe.I would do more things if possible.

- Why should we accept you:I think i am good and friendly player.No anger and Helpful to everyone. ```My timezone is maybe different so some guys don't see me active but newbies only sees me active.CAUTION,i have got my tag removed once,so think carefully about me this time and sorry for the all older bad times.

- Picture of Your Stats : [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE Sa-mp-14

Back to top Go down

OrdinaryGUYYY

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:27 pm

nice weapon skin though where did u get it?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:43 pm

VinzAnderson wrote:
nice weapon skin though where did u get it?

You are not allowed to vote here. If you want to know what kind of weapons mods he uses, please use PM feature on forums. Don't post here next time.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Vinz, visit http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=getfile&id=57786

This is same as mine.Make sure you have IMGtool too,
Admin,sorry for off-topic posts.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Big -1
1) I don't think there any MG Will trust u again.
2) u lie in ur Ban appeal
3) it mean that u are immature
4) U Play hack and u have MG Tag

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm

TheJoker wrote:

4) U Play hack and u have MG Tag

Good Luck Smile
I dont have MG tag bro.And about hacking,i dont hack

Thank you for the Wishing me luck.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pupe[DK]
[MG]Pupe[DK]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:24 pm

He always seemed very loyal, friendly and helpfull to me the whole time. I read his unbanappeal and i think he wouldnt be unbanned if noone can trust him anymore. So i decide to vote without consider his "problems" in the past.

+1

- friendly
- helpfull
- loyal
- good english
- old member with a lot of knowledge about the server and his features.

Regards,
Pupe
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:23 pm

when u play hack u don't Have the Tag ? xD pls go to the aceepted in MG Tag and look
Anyway i cant give player play hack while he have MG Tag and apply after he got banned in 1 week its not good in my opinion.
u are friendly and u help the players but to be Mature is important than friendly ....
So if u play hack it means there no loyalty Smile
Im sure u can have the tag but i cant vote +1 in this Time i cant forget the past in 1 week.
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:25 pm

My vote here is positive

Because  -Mature
             -Helpful
             -Old player
             -I believe he is innocent (He aint stupid to hack, even the though the proofs say otherwise)
             -Active
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
Pro_Ashik
Pro_Ashik
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:37 pm

+1 from my point of view!
*mature(ty to be more mature)
*helpful
*friendly
*active
yea i dont even think he used hack ,even if he used i think he needs a second chance.

●Vote changed to -1 due to excess fourm spam and ingame activities
■Only reason spam spam all over !

Last edited by [MG][GOD]Pro_Ashik on Wed May 13, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:03 am

-Untrustworthy
-Doesn't show passion for the server
-Sketchy attitude

[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE UQfySVy
Back to top Go down
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:07 am

Thank you Pupe , Aaron , Pro_Ashik for giving a positive vote and trusting me.
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:08 am

Negative!

- Untrustworthy
- Lier
- Immature
- Used hacks before (twice)
Notes: For those who are non-tagged please don't reply here else you will get forum ban.
For the applicant kindly stop spamming your application else it will be denied.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Scream
[MG]Scream

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:10 am

+1 For me
+Active
+Friendly
+mature
Good luck dude
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:36 pm

EDIT:- VOTE CHANGED.

- Immature.
- Impatient.
- Sketchy Attitude.

Last edited by [MG]Randy_ on Wed May 13, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:43 pm

[MG]True wrote:
Negative!

- Untrustworthy
- Lier
- Immature
- Used hacks before (twice)
Notes: For those who are non-tagged please don't reply here else you will get forum ban.
For the applicant kindly stop spamming your application else it will be denied.
Thank you.

-1 True is True
Back to top Go down
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:04 pm

I have got 5 Positive votes,is not it enough? Waiting for head administrators or Owners/Co-Owners.
Thank to them who still trusts me .. I am happy to see that there are still some guys who trusts me.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:07 pm

[HXH]_ wrote:
I have got 5 Positive votes,is not it enough? Waiting for head administrators or Owners/Co-Owners.
Thank to them who still trusts me .. I am happy to see that there are still some guys who trusts me.

Be patient, you still have more negative votes, and if you post like this again in any other app , even in your own app, you will get a warning. ( Not trying to be rude, but rules are rules.) They will accept your application at the right time. You must have patience.
Back to top Go down
[MG]True
[MG]True
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:47 pm

You have 4 positive and 5 negative
That means your application is denied.
No one reply here again please till forum moderators lock this.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:42 pm

friend can u stop spam in ur application ? its not allowed !
and u don't have 5 positive votes i think
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:09 am

TheJoker wrote:
friend can u stop spam in ur application ? its not allowed !
and u don't have 5 positive votes i think
Joker Look What He Said.

[MG]True wrote:
You have 4 positive and 5 negative
That means your application is denied.
No one reply here again please till forum moderators lock this.

-Forums Mods Lock This Topic.

Edit : Locked + Moved!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE   [HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE Empty

Back to top Go down

[HXH]_[GOD] MG tag application - RE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-