HomePLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inPLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot GzSzGlUPLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot T9ywruyPLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot MrZV306PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot KNjj8mV

PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DudeDontShoot
DudeDontShoot

PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot   PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:45 pm

ADMINS PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY. I REALLY MEANT THIS TIME. JUST PLEASE UNBAN ME!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot   PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:39 pm

We can't "just" unban you. You know that hacks / cheating is not allowed. You did for the first time, and you got a ban, then got unbanned. You hacked for second time again, knowing that hacks / cheats will get you a ban. In my opinion, i don't want you to get unbanned again. You must stay banned. Chances can be given only one time. You have to use it properly.

LOCKED.

P.S : If you keep creating topics, and spamming the forums, you'll get a permanent forum ban.
Back to top Go down

PLEASE DON'T DENY THIS MESSAGE!!!! | DudeDontShoot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1