HomeMG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] GzSzGlUMG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] T9ywruyMG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] MrZV306MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] KNjj8mV

MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] Empty
PostSubject: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:59 pm

- What is your In-Game name? : [HXH]_[GOD]

- When do you go online : well,its not specific.Sometime in morning or sometime in evening or sometime in afternoon.{ my timezone is GMT +5:30 }

- Your Age : 24

- Where are you from :India

- How long have you been a part of the Community: About 1 year.

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : GMT +5:30 India ()

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why:Yeah,Once.By [MG]True_ For VH.

- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? :About warn, Never. About kick,i once was kicked for cmd abuse as i remember.
I was banned two times, first was arguement against [MG]Alshan_007.
Second was an unfair ban about me hacking but i was not hacking with proofs too.
Third for VH by [MG]True_

- List of the previous names you have used:[HXH],,.then [HXH]_[GOD]. I have also used TheGamer[XX] for fun only.

- Why do you want the tag: I want the MG tag because I don't know if I deserve it as of i have got it removed once,too. I want to help keep the server safe and awesome. I can also help any new players who come to this server. And of course, I want to be respected like all the current MG tag holders.In return, I respect them all. <-- Exclamation

- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?:I have read all the server and forum Rules.I will follow them and tell other to follow them,too.At least,from now on (after this month ,) i won't be the same old .

- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]_[HXH]_[GOD] ,Just as the old one.

- What can you do as a member to help people:I can help players with their questions and problems on server and in game.I can help admins by reporting cheaters and help keeping the server safe.I would do more things if possible.

- Why should we accept you:I think i am good and friendly player.No anger and Helpful to everyone. ```My timezone is maybe different so some guys don't see me active but newbies only sees me active.CAUTION,i have got my tag removed once,so think carefully about me this time and sorry for the all older bad times.

- Picture of Your Stats : MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] Sa-mp-30

Back to top Go down

Ares_[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:22 pm

+1

Helpful
Mature
Good Behave
Very active
Nice player

GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down

[MG]ljuy[kM]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

+1
helpful
friendly
mature
active
good player
nice behavior

good luck
[MG]ljuy
Back to top Go down
[MG][GOD]_HeMeEl
[MG][GOD]_HeMeEl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:31 am

+1
-Active
-Always ready to help others
-Friendly
-Mature
-Good Player

GoOd LuCk
[MG]_HeMeEl_[GG]
Back to top Go down
[MG]_[HXH]
[MG]_[HXH]

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:42 am

Thank You all for the votes. Very Happy Very Happy [size=24]

Back to top Go down
Pro_Ashik
Pro_Ashik
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:38 pm

[HXH]_ wrote:
Thank You all for the votes. Very Happy Very Happy

[size=24]Pls Stop Spamming! or else your app will be auto Denied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:52 pm

-1. You're untrustworthy. You've been banned three times. You're posting childish "thank you all for the votes Very Happy" stuff in this thread. You're spamming others' ban appeals. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:49 pm

[MG]Hawzerstar wrote:
-1. You're untrustworthy. You've been banned three times. You're posting childish "thank you all for the votes Very Happy" stuff in this thread. You're spamming others' ban appeals. Sorry.

I Agree with Hawzerstar.

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:56 am

-Rulebreaker
-Immature
-Doesnt Ready For MG Tag Holder 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Regards,
[MG]Epic_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Reply On My Vote Or DIE!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:16 am

Hi, Remember me? Long time no see

Anyways, +1

Old player
I remember your old attitude, it was shit as fuck but now you've changed i guess
Experienced

I think he should be given a chance. Don't dissappoint me again, Good luck!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 am

[MG]Hawzerstar wrote:

Last edited by [ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:04 am

+1

-Active
-Mature
-Helpful
-Good English
-Obv. ready for MG

I agree with all those who said that he's spamming other's ban appeal.
But why don't you warn him on forum or PM him to not to do so.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 am

Dark_Soldier wrote:
1+
-good attitude
-Good behave
-friendly
-helpfull

You are not allowed to vote here. Please don't vote in any MG tag apps, unless you're an official MG member, and you hold the MG tag in your nick name.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Carl
[MG][DK]Carl
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:57 am

TheJoker wrote:
[MG]Hawzerstar wrote:

I Agree with Hawzerstar.

Good Luck Smile

If you trying to vote here.. please don't be a lazyazz
Write your own reason why you give that vote, don't quote other vote.
P.s
If you really voting.. that vote won't be count
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.CARL.COM
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:19 pm

[MG][DK]Carl wrote:
TheJoker wrote:
[MG]Hawzerstar wrote:

I Agree with Hawzerstar.

Good Luck Smile

P.s

I guess he specified the reasons, "Untrustworthy , Banned three times, Childish". And they can quote other people vote if they feel the same way about the applicant.
Back to top Go down
Dodger
Dodger
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:17 pm

Changed my vote, Since you got banned for three times, Bad attitude and so on i'd like to change it.
You're my friend and so on but you know, I have to vote as an admin, not as a friend, Rules are rules, I hope you get what i want to say, good luck with your application mate.
Regards, Deadly.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:02 pm

you got 6(+) votes and 4 (-) Votes if you get 1 more (+) you'll be accepted but instead if you get 3 more (-) votes it would be denied.
Good luck HXH Smile

Last edited by T[E]rmi[N]a[T]or on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:37 pm

[MG][DK]Carl wrote:
TheJoker wrote:
[MG]Hawzerstar wrote:

I Agree with Hawzerstar.

Good Luck Smile

P.s

1) i dont think im lazy to vote
2) if i need to type my reasons it will be easy than the qoute
3) when im gonna vote i saw what i gonna type hawzerstar already typed it
4) there nothing much to be lazy
5) i think im active enough to see the players and vote for them , but when i join the server i only seen u 1 time

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:44 pm

and now im gonna change my vote to +1
- Every1 deserve chance
- Old Player
- Friendly (not important for this much)
- But i can't say mature 100%
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:09 am

HXH-an Old Player Know the rules but sometime he become evil- you must fix this attitude.
-Knew the Rules- and great Patience ,never saw him insulting someone.
-helpful in game supporting new players and helping admins to find rule breakers.
so my vote is +1 Good luck dude Smile .
This App now Reached 7(+) votes and 4 (+)votes.
your app is Now MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] R07MYtE. welcome to MG official clan Smile .
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 am

I'm glad to inform you, that your application to become a part of our team, has been ACCEPTED!

You may now change your name in-game by asking any Level 5+ Admin.

Welcome to our Team!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]   MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD] Empty

Back to top Go down

MG tag application --- [HXH]_[GOD]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1