Home[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application GzSzGlU[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application T9ywruy[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application MrZV306[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application KNjj8mV

[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

O_zzy_O

[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:18 am

In game name: [BB]O_zzy_O
in game score/rank:3000+
How long have you been apart of the community:one mounth
How can you help the server being an administrator: Only catching hackers.
Why are you applying:First: The server is amazing. There is nothing like!
Second: There is a lot of hackers, and sometimes, no adm on work. So I thougth be an ADM, because one more member is one more help!
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: No
Post a screenshot of your /stats:(Could someone teach me how to SS on the game>.-. yea, yea, Im so noob that I don't even know how to screen shot")

I Do Not use cheaters, and I fight against Those who doesn't know how to play fairly.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:30 am

sir,you're not [MG] member,also you said you're so noob,how will you help other newbies if you're one ? anyway,take screenshot with F8,and you will find them at my samp user files
Back to top Go down

O_zzy_O

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Hey, yoker! I said I'm noob to explain something technical, like a Bug, and this sort of thing...
And I know Im not an [MG] member so Im asking for input.
Sorry, I do not have much skill in English ([BB])... so, if I wrote this topic in a wrong place, sorry again!
Ps.: If my application for [MG] is denied, I am very greatfull for you have read and answeared my request.
O_zzy_O
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:23 am

okay,but you still need to give a screen shot
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:22 pm

O_zzy_O wrote:
Hey, yoker! I said I'm noob to explain something technical, like a Bug, and this sort of thing...
Sorry, I do not have much skill in English ([BB])... so, if I wrote this topic in a wrong place, sorry again!
Ps.: If my application for [MG] is denied, I am very greatfull for you have read and answeared my request.
O_zzy_O

Dude are you sure you applied for MG here?Very Happy

See the title of topic

********|Staff Application

lol you typed staff application yourself and now lying about that you applied for MG Razz
Back to top Go down

O_zzy_O

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:16 am

[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application Sem_ta11
Yes! Can you read there??
Back to top Go down

O_zzy_O

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:18 am

[MG]Dominator[A] wrote:

O_zzy_O wrote:
O_zzy_O

Dude are you sure you applied for MG here?Very Happy

See the title of topic

********|Staff Application

lol you typed staff application yourself and now lying about that you applied for MG Razz
~
I just want to be part of [MG]! scratch so complicated!
Back to top Go down

O_zzy_O

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:42 pm

You wanna know? Close this topic, i gonna play as a guest. Thanks, and please kill this topic!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application   [BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[BB]O_zzy_O | Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1