HomeBanned - without any reason WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBanned - without any reason GzSzGlUBanned - without any reason T9ywruyBanned - without any reason MrZV306Banned - without any reason KNjj8mV

Banned - without any reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

CODGOD

Banned - without any reason Empty
PostSubject: Banned - without any reason   Banned - without any reason EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 am

Your ingame username: CODGOD
Date of incident:1/6/15
Admin who banned you:[MG][GOD]Aaron
Ban reason:EVADE
Short explanation of events:I WAS PLAYING And then aaron says hey CODGOD . i said hello.. then he said bye and banned me
Reason why you should be unbanned:because i did not do anything wrong
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/6SPMphs
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned - without any reason   Banned - without any reason EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 am

http://www.mg-official.com/t3778-unban-appeal-agentgomed
Hi CODGOD (aka AgentGomed), we have proofs that you are indeed Agent. So......all I see here is a Permanent Ban
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ

CODGOD

PostSubject: Re: Banned - without any reason   Banned - without any reason EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:44 am

hey aaron who is AgentGomed .. and what is this you are doing .. could you express your feelings properly that you hate me .. but telling clearly dont be shy no one is going to ban you because you are the one who keeps banning everyone without any reason.
Back to top Go down

CODGOD

PostSubject: Re: Banned - without any reason   Banned - without any reason EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:38 am

unban me and let me play ii dont do any harm to server i got much score playing you cant just ban me for being someone ... get me unbanned fast ...i am telling you to unban me i did not do anything wrong ... i am saying i am not using evade ... unban me and do not cut your words
Back to top Go down

CODGOD

PostSubject: Re: Banned - without any reason   Banned - without any reason EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:40 am

the only thing i did was play from other account i did not use any hack... . i want dragger..
make any appointment of me to him... and unban me fast,.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned - without any reason   Banned - without any reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned - without any reason

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1