HomeStaff Member Request WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inStaff Member Request GzSzGlUStaff Member Request T9ywruyStaff Member Request MrZV306Staff Member Request KNjj8mV

Staff Member Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]Shivam
Clan Member
Clan Member

Staff Member Request Empty
PostSubject: Staff Member Request   Staff Member Request EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:29 pm

WELCOME TO MY (MG) STAFF MEMBER REQUEST
-In game name:Amaze
-In game score/rank:6572 scores/9 rank
-How long have you been apart of the community:3-4 Weeks
-How can you help the server being an administrator: I always help others, I am responsible to activities,i'm Active[in game and forum], helpful, mature, respectful,loyal and calm . i always try to help admins/operators with my reports ,i love helping new players to get score/following the rules
i could help administrators solve reports and make sure that everyone is having a good time,
( i always help admins/operators with my reports about rule-breakers/hackers/bugged players)

-Why are you applying:Because i have seen lots of player hacking or using cheats when admins are not online so i wanna punish those rule breakers,help newbie players  
-Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:yes
-Post a screenshot of your /stats:
Staff Member Request Sa-mp-19

one request to the admins:
please dont reject my application for new to the server (2days), give me chance i will prove my self...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Request   Staff Member Request EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 3:47 pm

well if you meant to apply to be [MG] member,you posted in the wrong board,if you meant to apply to be a staff member,then you should apply to be [MG] member first

kind regards,
yoker
Back to top Go down
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Request   Staff Member Request EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Denied !

You are not an MG Member. You cant apply for MG, for now. You need at least one week of gameplay before you apply. If you get accepted to the MG Community members, then u can apply to admin
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Member Request   Staff Member Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Member Request

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-