HomeMG tag application. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMG tag application. GzSzGlUMG tag application. T9ywruyMG tag application. MrZV306MG tag application. KNjj8mV

MG tag application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raiden69
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

MG tag application. Empty
PostSubject: MG tag application.   MG tag application. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:51 pm

- What is your In game name: Raiden69.
- Your Age : 15.
- Where are you from : Malaysia.
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 201 hours.
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : Whenever I have the time to play the game. ( GMT +8 )
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No.
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : Got kicked once. He thought I was WH-ing.
- List of the previous names you have used: Raiden69.
- Why do you want the tag: I'm tired of some admins become rude towards me. And there's also one admin kicked me because he thought I was WH-ing ) like I stated up there ) without even check my position, ( donor ) and score.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes.
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: Skynet.
- What can you do as a member to help people: Backup these noobs, and help them with their problems.
- Why should we accept you: 'Cause I've wasted some of my precious time writing this. And also, because I requested for the tag.
- Picture of your stats :

P/s: I know my score isn't enough. But why does it even matter? The people with MG should be a good person. Not a pro ( if that why scores matter to apply for this MG tag ) person.

Last edited by Raiden69 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Raiden69
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application.   MG tag application. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Here the stats. So hard to put the image.MG tag application. Lolol12
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application.   MG tag application. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:07 pm

Sorry, but I see an Auto-Denial here, mate. You need at least 20,000 score to apply for an [MG] tag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ

Ares_[GOD]

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application.   MG tag application. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:41 pm

-1 for me

pour application

didnt follow the rules of application that needs 20k score for starting an application

sorry

NEXT TIME BE SURE YOU RESPECT ALL THE MG APPLICATION RULES
Back to top Go down

Raiden69
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application.   MG tag application. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Obviously some people didn't read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application.   MG tag application. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Raiden69 wrote:
Obviously some people didn't read.
Apparently, this is what you said:
Raiden69 wrote:
P/s: I know my score isn't enough. But why does it even matter? The people with MG should be a good person. Not a pro ( if that why scores matter to apply for this MG tag ) person.
Sorry to bring your hopes down but requirements are requirements and they exist for a reason. You're not authorized to change them.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application.   MG tag application. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:06 pm

[ℳḠ][ḠѺḎ]Ѧαґøη wrote:
Sorry, but I see an Auto-Denial here, mate. You need at least 20,000 score to apply for an [MG] tag.

Anybody can get that 20k score if he plays for a week.

Locked+Moved!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG tag application.   MG tag application. Empty

Back to top Go down

MG tag application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-