Home[MG]Nescau Application for Staff WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Nescau Application for Staff GzSzGlU[MG]Nescau Application for Staff T9ywruy[MG]Nescau Application for Staff MrZV306[MG]Nescau Application for Staff KNjj8mV

[MG]Nescau Application for Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Nescau[kM]
[MG]Nescau[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

[MG]Nescau Application for Staff Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:09 pm

- In game name: [MG]Nescau[kM]

- Your Age: I'm 15 years old

- Where are you from : I'm from São Paulo,Brazil

- In game score/rank: 42000+ (General of Army)

- How long have you been a part of the community: I don't know exactly, maybe 8 or 9 months

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : GMT -3. I come online at the afternoon and sometimes in the night

- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: In a TDM server, it will be my first time. But I have experience in was adm in a roleplay server for 2 years, and adm experience in another games too

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I want to keep the server away from rulebreakes/hackers, I want to spend more credibillity to the new members. I want to help my compatriots if dont speak english, or don't know how to play. I want to keep the server safe, when no one (staff) is playing.

- How can you help the server being an Administrator : Same as I try to do with MG tag, helping the new members, keep the server away from rulebreakers, help who speak portuguese, etc.

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): Because I'm a old member in the server, everybody (I guess) know who I am, I'm very helpful and like to help too. I'm active, helpful and very friendly. We havent members in the staff if speak portuguese.

- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8/10

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 8/10 Well, everybody like to joke, but when I need to be serious, I will be.

- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Yes, I'll never abuse my powers, If I need to ban a friend, I will.

- Post a screenshot of your /stats :
[MG]Nescau Application for Staff OcSawzz

Last edited by [MG]Nescau_ on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:42 pm

You are mature, helpful, have decent English knowledge and you have a good attitude. We could use someone like you in our Staff team. So my vote here is POSITIVE.

P.S : Try to be more active
(your only drawback)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:15 am

Hello, Nescau. Smile It's a Positive vote from me.

My reasons are as follows :-

- Mature.

- Semi-Active. (Please try to be more active. It's the only drawback of you, already stated by aaron.)

- Helpful.

- Nice attitude towards other players.

- Decent english, Enough to communicate with other players.

- Old member.

Regards,
[MG]Randy_
Back to top Go down
[MG]_Darklight_
[MG]_Darklight_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:19 am

Hi Nescau, well i'll give you an +1 cause you deserve it. The only thing that is you're semi-active else you're an fair enough player to be an staff member

P. S Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:35 am

+1
semi active
helpful
mature
nice behavior
respectiful
calm
skilled
old player
friendly
hack detector
know the rules
respect it
etc
Back to top Go down

[MG]ljuy[kM]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 am

+1
active(try to be more)
mature 
helpful
friendly 
old player
good english

good luck 
[MG]ljuy
Back to top Go down
[MG][CK]Sea
[MG][CK]Sea
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 am

I will give you +1

You are helping alot and mature guy , Friendly , Active player ..
Back to top Go down
[MG]Nescau[kM]
[MG]Nescau[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Thanks guys, I'll try to be more active.
Back to top Go down
Pro_Ashik
Pro_Ashik
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Postive
Active
Mature
Friendly
Helping
And i like ur signature
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello, [MG]Nescau[kM]. Considering all the positive votes you've got, i hereby declare that, your application to become a staff in MAXIMUM GAMING community has been

[MG]Nescau Application for Staff 30agkgh

Good luck,
[MG]Randy_
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Nescau Application for Staff   [MG]Nescau Application for Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Nescau Application for Staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1