HomeAplication For Admin/ Mod!  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAplication For Admin/ Mod!  GzSzGlUAplication For Admin/ Mod!  T9ywruyAplication For Admin/ Mod!  MrZV306Aplication For Admin/ Mod!  KNjj8mV

Aplication For Admin/ Mod!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bilal_Salman

Aplication For Admin/ Mod!  Empty
PostSubject: Aplication For Admin/ Mod!    Aplication For Admin/ Mod!  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:29 pm

- In game name: hulala
- Your Age:15
- Where are you from : India
- In game score/rank:Score- score-12289 rank- field marshal; Smile
- How long have you been a part of the community:120 hrs 20 mins 54 sec
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :Time zone
UTC+05:30. Mostly around 6 om to 9 pm!
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:i guess 2 to 3 months
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator :I want to ban all the hackers in the game. And try to improve this server!
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : i want to ban all the hackers in the game. And try ti improve this server
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):You Should hire my because iv been playing in this server for atleast 1-2 years.And i have seen many changes in this server As many admins/moderators are doing a good job! And i will make this server popular by posting videos of this on my youtube channel YouthFunTv
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 7
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Aplication For Admin/ Mod!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication For Admin/ Mod!    Aplication For Admin/ Mod!  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

Aplication For Admin/ Mod!  2uqzt5f

-Your application has been denied....as u did'nt meet up with the requirements( http://www.mg-official.com/t7-admin-application-format )You may re-apply on 3rd July,2015 and also make sure that u meet up with these requirements....

Regards,
[MG]Alshan_007.
Back to top Go down

Aplication For Admin/ Mod!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1