HomeApplication to get a MG Tag WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inApplication to get a MG Tag GzSzGlUApplication to get a MG Tag T9ywruyApplication to get a MG Tag MrZV306Application to get a MG Tag KNjj8mV

Application to get a MG Tag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nick_Feld
Donator
Donator

Application to get a MG Tag Empty
PostSubject: Application to get a MG Tag   Application to get a MG Tag EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:46 pm

What is your In game name: Nick_Feld
- Your Age : 18
- Where are you from : Germany
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 1 Day
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : Iam most active from 1pm-12pm UTC+1
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: N/A
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : N/A
- List of the previous names you have used: Nick_Feld
- Why do you want the tag: I want this tag, because I wanna apply to get an Admin. I spoke with Vandeta minutes ago and he told me that the score isn´t the thing I need it is the skill and I have it. I play SAMP now since 2012 and I was an Admin on many Server. I left them all because they were quite boring and I didn´t got fired. So I have many experience and I know how to handle reports and other stuff like warnings and so on. I have very good English skills and I would love to get this Tag that I can apply for the Admin Status. I will be an very active Member so that Iam sometimes 24 hours Online and then I can manage the Server and Handle reports. I know I don´t have 20k score but as I said Vandeta said the Score isn´t the thing it is the skill and I have the skill and I hope that you give me a Chance.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes I know them all and I understand them.
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: My Name would be "[MG]Nick_Feld" then
- What can you do as a member to help people: I can show them how the System of the Server works and I can explain what you can do and what you can´t do. I can explain what things like SK´s are and so on.
- Why should we accept you: You should accept me, because Iam an very active Guy and I love Server like this. I have many experience of being an Helper and I wanna apply for the Admin Status and for the Application I need this Tag. You should accept me too because, I can help other people If they need help and I can take my time for them to explain them the wholen Server system
- Picture of your stats: Here you have the Link to my Stats: http://prntscr.com/7kv9cf
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Application to get a MG Tag   Application to get a MG Tag EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Dear Nick,
You have not followed most of the requirements to apply for the [MG] Community Tag. Please read over the rules and requirements again by clicking this link :-

http://www.mg-official.com/t6-mg-tag-application-format

This application may be Auto-Denied by higher admins. You may re-apply after fulfilling the requirements in 2 Weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Application to get a MG Tag   Application to get a MG Tag EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:24 pm

AUTO-DENIED.

Reason :-

Didn't meet the requirements.

Read the following topic properly, and meet the requirements specified, and then apply.
Else your app will be denied.

http://www.mg-official.com/t6-mg-tag-application-format

Regards,
[MG]Randy_
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to get a MG Tag   Application to get a MG Tag Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to get a MG Tag

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-