Home[MG] Tag Application  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag Application  GzSzGlU[MG] Tag Application  T9ywruy[MG] Tag Application  MrZV306[MG] Tag Application  KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruelyPungent
TruelyPungent

[MG] Tag Application  Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag Application    [MG] Tag Application  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:16 am

In game name: [SSDD]TruelyPungent
In game score/rank: Rank 8 - Field Marshall & 4629 Score
How long have you been apart of the community: 1 month
How can you help the server being an administrator: I will enforce a fair and even game, by picking out the hackers/rule-breakers. I will help all new members to the server by answering their questions, telling them the server basics, and just being a friend to everyone. I have a great knowledge on the server rules and regulations, and can help anyone with just about every problem. I am also experienced at being an admin. I was an admin on another (now dead/down) server. I was a admin for about 6 months. I can help the server evolve into an amazingly fun and enjoyable time for any person playing.
Why are you applying: I am applying because i want to spread a fun and enjoyable environment for everyone. I believe i can make this server better and make it thrive for the well being of members. I want to work along side people i can learn a thing or two from and become better, and better at being an admin/mod.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: Yes and i'll be sure to keep it at bay.
Post a screenshot of your /stats:
[MG] Tag Application  Sa-mp-13
     Thanks,
          [SSDD]TruelyPungent
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application    [MG] Tag Application  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:25 am

WOt Did you saw your money? O.o

DAMN your money is so much...let me know .why?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application    [MG] Tag Application  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 5:14 am

well truely,i would give you a +1 but you applied to the [MG] tag in staff applications board with staff format,also same as dom,how the hell did you get all this money ? lol
Back to top Go down
TruelyPungent
TruelyPungent

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application    [MG] Tag Application  EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:38 pm

O, funny story bout the money. Some guy gave me 999,999,899 using /givecash, i got banned for money hack. Unbanned same day, and so thats how i got that much.
Also im in in [MG] cuz i sent into wrong board? Can i copy paste into other board, then delete this?
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application    [MG] Tag Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1