Home[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent GzSzGlU[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent T9ywruy[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent MrZV306[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent KNjj8mV

[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TruelyPungent
TruelyPungent

[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent   [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:56 pm

- What is your In game name: [SSDD]TruelyPungent
- How long have you been a part of the Community: Over a month
- How active are you: Daily
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No
- List of the previous names you have used: TruelyPungent
- Why do you want the tag: I want the tag because i feel i can make this server better by making it more fair and enjoyable for everyone. I will help everyone with their problems and enforce a kick/ban to any hackers/rule-breakers. I have experience at being an admin, and feel that experience can help this server grow and evolve into an amazingly fun and awesome server, and eventually the "Best Server" on/in all of SA-MP.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes i have.
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG][SSDD]TruelyPungent
- What can you do as a member to help people:I want the tag because i want to spread a fun and enjoyable environment for everyone. I believe i can make this server better and make it thrive for the well being of members. I want to work along side people i can learn a thing or two from and become better, and better at being an administrator.
- Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I will enforce a fair and even game, by picking out the hackers/rule-breakers. I will help all new members to the server by answering their questions, telling them the server basics, and just being a friend to everyone. I have a great knowledge on the server rules and regulations, and can help anyone with just about every problem. I am also experienced at being an admin. I was an admin on another (now dead/down) server. I was a admin for about 6 months. I can help the server evolve into an amazingly fun and enjoyable time for any person playing.
- Picture of your stats: Stats --> CLICK HERE <-- Stats
Back to top Go down
TruelyPungent
TruelyPungent

PostSubject: Question!?!?   [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:59 pm

My money is not a hack, some guy gave me $999,999,999. Is their a way i can take a lot of my money away (like 97,000,000) so i seam less like a hacker.

Last edited by TruelyPungent on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent   [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:24 pm

-1 Money Hack
Back to top Go down

[MG][D]evils[M]ate
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent   [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:20 am

Money hack
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent   [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent   [MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Tag Application - [SSDD]TruelyPungent

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Denied-