HomeSugestions! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSugestions! GzSzGlUSugestions! T9ywruySugestions! MrZV306Sugestions! KNjj8mV

Sugestions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hasti[K]

Sugestions! Empty
PostSubject: Sugestions!   Sugestions! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Good afternoon, everyone!

I would like to propose a couple of songs, which for the purposes of improving the server.

Add more classes to the different teams: Presently each team only has a few classes, which are not bad at all. Could be added in order to take various actions, such as kamikaze, general, etc. , with respect to the kamikaze, you could say that whether it is a class which you can get more score and murdering to the same. How? With aircraft, airplanes, etc.

The subject of general, is simple, is permitted only one per team. And their skills might be: Not to be seen on the map, have jetpack, minigun munision 500. And that would be difficult to obtain, the approximate score to be able to use it can be around 50,000 points.

With the topic of add special classes for different teams, it would be easy because it proposes that the game more fun.

You can also get the option to capture enemy flags on the bases. How do I work this? Therefore, each team has a flag at its base, and enemies can capture it, thus getting more scoring. (This would be an alternative way to get more score) But, this should be done taking into account that each team must have a minimum of 5 players to be able to steal their flag.

Now let's change of theme, with regard to the time of capture areas. That taking an area captured, and an enemy you want to capture it reminds you that the are attacking. In my point of view, this excellent, but i may be visible to all users, so it would be easier to know where are the enemies that you want murder.

More ranks! Yes, I'd like to to add new ranks, more scoring, so the game can be even more entertaining.

From already thank you very much for your attention!

-Hasti[k]
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Sugestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestions!   Sugestions! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:49 pm

First of all....are you high? Use the pilot class. And about the miniguns, /mdm Neutral. Otherwise too much rape. Well....that's all I've got to say (since you were not clear about the rest of the suggestions).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
Briggs
Briggs

Sugestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestions!   Sugestions! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:21 am

Maybe some new modes? is what you saying? CTF added to DM,MDM,CBDM etc . ?

1.Songs? maybe . or you can add your own songs to GTA folder.
2. kamikaze=Pilot*
3.Zone Capture alert. maybe add a GPS cmd or something like that.
4.CTF kinda same thing like capturing zone.
Couldn't understand everything you typed, except these.
Back to top Go down
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Sugestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestions!   Sugestions! EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:57 am

+1 for the second suggestion (regarding the flag).

-1 for the first one because it's too OP.

Pending for the last one.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Sugestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestions!   Sugestions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugestions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Suggestions-