HomeCan't connect to the server - KSTAR WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCan't connect to the server - KSTAR GzSzGlUCan't connect to the server - KSTAR T9ywruyCan't connect to the server - KSTAR MrZV306Can't connect to the server - KSTAR KNjj8mV

Can't connect to the server - KSTAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
[ΜǤ]ҜŞŦΔŘ_
Donator
Donator

Can't connect to the server - KSTAR Empty
PostSubject: Can't connect to the server - KSTAR   Can't connect to the server - KSTAR EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:38 pm

After I connect then disconnect and come for for at least aday it keeps saying server didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Can't connect to the server - KSTAR   Can't connect to the server - KSTAR EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:36 am

[MG]KSTAR_ wrote:
After I connect then disconnect and come for for at least aday it keeps saying server didn't respond.
what??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
[MG]_iBlaze[iD]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Can't connect to the server - KSTAR   Can't connect to the server - KSTAR EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:19 am

[ℳḠ][ḠѺḎ]Ѧαґøη wrote:
[MG]KSTAR_ wrote:
what??

I think he meant that when he tried to join the server, he automatically got disconnected from the server with the message, "Server is not responding" and this kept repeating for a whole day.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Can't connect to the server - KSTAR   Can't connect to the server - KSTAR EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:48 pm

i've removed your ip's from DB as well as FIREWALL so i guess you're able to join the server now if still facing same issue let me know via forum pm .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't connect to the server - KSTAR   Can't connect to the server - KSTAR Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't connect to the server - KSTAR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1